The survey investigates how Russian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
- Agency -.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “ICT Investment Trends in Russia: Business transformation influencing ICT investment strategy”.
"ICT Investment Trends in Russia", presents the findings from a survey of 94 Russian enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends.
Russian enterprises have been making decent investments in various technologies in order to improve their market reach and match global operational levels to compete internationally.
- Agency -.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including enterprise application, business intelligence, IoT, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Russia.
Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Russia.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2017 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Russian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Russian enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, business intelligence, IoT, cloud computing
- Factors that are influencing Russian enterprises’ investments in each technology category
- How Russian enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Russian enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Russian enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
- Business objectives that Russian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Russian enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…strategy
- Enterprises are planning to increase their total ICT budget in 2017 as the gradual strengthening of trade and influx of foreign investments is leading to the technology transformation in Russia
- The survey finds that enterprises are planning to allocate significant proportion of their cloud computing budget to software as a service (SaaS) in 2017, whilst investing considerable proportion to infrastructure as a service (IaaS) in 2017
- The need to increase customer satisfaction is the primary business objective influencing Russian enterprises’ IT investments. Vendors that display their financial stability will also be considered favorably by enterprises in this market
Key points to access
- Understand how the Russian enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Russian enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Russian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise applications, business intelligence, IoT, and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Russian enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business objectives that Russian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Table of Contents
Key implications for vendors
ICT budget changes
ICT budget allocation by core technology area
Hardware budget breakdown
Software budget breakdown
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: