Although the Argentinian government has made significant economic changes such as removing currency controls and tax cuts, the country is still experiencing a high level of inflation which is putting pressure on enterprises’ expenditure levels.
- Agency -.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “ICT Investment Trends in Argentina: New ICT reforms driving investments in technology”.
"ICT Investment Trends in Argentina" presents the findings from a survey of 61 Argentinian enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Argentinian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
- Agency -.
Argentinian enterprises are allocating the highest proportion of their ICT budgets to the core domains of hardware, software, and IT services to improve their overall efficiency.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, mobility management, and security products. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Argentina.
Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Argentina.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2017 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Argentinian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Argentinian enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, mobility management, and security products
- Factors that are influencing Argentinian enterprises’ investments in each technology category
- How Argentinian enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Argentinian enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Argentinian enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
- Business objectives that Argentinian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Argentinian enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
- Argentinian enterprises are planning to increase their total ICT budget in 2017, as macroeconomic stabilization by the Argentinian government is improving the country’s business environment.
- With the recent announcement of regulatory reforms in the telecommunications sector, telecom vendors can simultaneously provide cable TV, internet, fixed line, and mobile phone services in Argentina, providing new avenues for revenue generation.
- Network and communications equipment constituted the largest proportion of the total hardware budget, network services attracted the largest proportion of the total telecommunications budget, indicating that enterprises are keen to develop a reliable communication infrastructure to enable growth and expansion.
Key points to buy
- Understand how the Argentinian enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Argentinian enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Argentinian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, mobility management, and security products)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Argentinian enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business objectives that Argentinian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Table of Contents
Key implications for ICT vendors
ICT budget changes
ICT budget allocation by core technology area
Hardware budget breakdown
Software budget breakdown
Third-party IT services expenditure
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: