This report illustrates the core technologies that Austrian enterprises are investing in, including IoT, business intelligence, mobility management, and cloud computing. It also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Austria.
- Agency -.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “ICT Investment Trends in Austria: Government initiatives impacting ICT investment strategies”.
"ICT Investment Trends in Austria" presents the findings from a survey of 45 Austrian enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Austrian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
According to the European Commission anticipation, the economic growth accelerated to 1.5% after four years of rather modest expansion in 2016, and is expected to reach 1.6% in 2017 and 2018 respectively.
- Agency -.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, business intelligence, mobility management, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Austria.
Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Austria.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Austrian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Austrian enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, network services, security products, and cloud computing
- Factors that are influencing Austrian enterprises’ investments in each technology category
- How Austrian enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Austrian enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Austrian enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Austrian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Austrian enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
- Enterprises are looking to increase their total ICT budget in 2017, as domestic business activity in Austria is steadily strengthening and economic growth is
- projected to deliver positive results.
- Amongst Austrian enterprises, the decision to purchase cloud solutions is taken solely by the IT department with the dedicated aim of achieving process transformation in their existing business operations.
- 'Financial stability', 'pricing', and 'expertise in industry' are the most important criteria when selecting an ICT provider.
Key points to buy
- Understand how the Austrian enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Austrian enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Austrian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, network services, security products, and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Austrian enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Austrian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Table of Contents
Key implications for vendors
ICT budget changes
ICT budget allocation by core technology area
Hardware budget breakdown
Software budget breakdown
Third party IT services expenditure
Cloud computing budget
ICT budget allocation by function
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: