Growing cyber crimes which may cause the loss of intellectual and financial assets and increase in adoption of cloud-based security solutions are some of the key factors propelling the market growth. Whereas use of pirated and freeware software for cyber security is hindering the market growth.
- Agency -.
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cyber Security market is estimated at $85.21 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $224.48 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.84% from 2015 to 2022.
Growing demand for Next Generation Security Solutions and increasing potential for Mobile and Web Applications and Platforms are the opportunity factors for the market players.
- Agency -.
By service, Managed Services segment is expected to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period. In deployment mode, organisations are showing interest towards cloud deployment because of its cost-effective and time-efficient features.
North America accounted for the highest market share as compared to other regions. The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a higher CAGR and is anticipated to account for the highest market share during forecast period because of increase growing adoption of web and mobile based business applications.
Demand from developing countries in this region is one of the key drivers for the Asia Pacific region to move with highest CAGR during forecast period.
Some of the key players in the market include
BAE Systems PLC, The Boeing Company, Booz Allen Hamilton Inc, Cisco Systems Inc, Computer Sciences Corporation, Dell Inc, Finmeccanica SpA, General Dynamics Corporation, Hewlett Packard Company, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Intel Security, Symantec Corporation, Rapid7, Inc., EMC RSA, Fireeye, Inc., Trend Micro, Inc. and Sophos Ltd.
Sample Copy @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…outlook-2016-2022
• Web Filtering
• Unified Threat Management (UTM)
• Security and Vulnerability Management
• Risk and Compliance Management
• Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System (Ids/Ips)
• Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Distributed Denial of Service Mitigation
• Disaster Recovery
• Data Loss Protection (DLP)
• Antivirus and Anti malware
• White listing
• Other Solutions
Security Types Covered:
• Application Security
• Cloud Security
• Content Security
• Endpoint Security
• Network Security
• Wireless Security
• Industrial Control Systems Security
• Professional Services
o Training and Education
o Risk and Threat Assessment
o Managed Security Services (MSS)
o Design and Integration
• Managed Services
• Telecom and IT
• Government and Public Utilities
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Aerospace, Defense and Intelligence
• Other Applications
Deployment Modes Covered:
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium Enterprises
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: