The Global ERP Software market is projected to reach $47.71 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period.
- Agency -.
Some of the key drivers for the market growth include reduced operational cost in IT, surge in cloud technology and data transparency on real-time basis, whereas high costs of ERP software, time-consuming ERP deployments and too little customization are some of the key factors inhibiting the growth of ERP Software market.
Asia-Pacific would evident to be one of the most productive markets in terms of growth. On-premise ERP software would continue to have a larger market share occupying more than 50% of the global market through the forecast period.
- Agency -.
SAP retained its market leadership position in 2013, followed by Oracle, Infor and Microsoft.
The key players in the global ERP software market are Microsoft Corporation, SAP, IBM, NetSuite Inc., Epicor, Adonix, Oracle, Sage Group Plc., Infor and Lawson
Deployment type Covered:
• On cloud
• On Premise
• Human Resource
• Supply Chain
• Telecom and IT
• Government and Public Utilities
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Aerospace, defense and Intelligence
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: