The Global Hardware Encryption market accounted for $59.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $435.8 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 32.9%.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Hardware Encryption market is favored by rising concern for data privacy, data security issues and emerging trend of portable storage devices.
Furthermore, strict regulatory compliances, rising digital trend, increasing count of complex cyber attacks, rising demand for consumer electronics such as smartphones, tablets and advantages over software encryption technology are the drivers for market growth. However, lack of awareness and huge capital investments are inhibiting the Hardware Encryption market.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
In 2015, Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC) segment dominated the global hardware encryption market with largest market share owing to its demand for the ASIC design based processors for the manufacturing of hardware-encrypted hard disk drives and USB drives. Among the applications, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) was the largest contributor of the total market revenue in 2015 due to rising adoption of hardware encrypted devices in banking operations to prevent the data breaches, data loss or financial fraud.
Asia-Pacific leads the market globally with the biggest market share and is expected to grow with a high CAGR among the other regions. The high growth is attributed to the development of IT and telecommunication network in emerging countries such as China, India, South Korea, Thailand and Malaysia.
Some of the major players in global market include
Seagate Technology LLC, Kingston Technology Corporation Inc., Toshiba Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., SanDisk Corporation, Western Digital Corp., Certes Networks Inc., International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Micron Technology, Inc., Gemalto NV., Thales (E-Security), NetApp, Inc., Kanguru Solutions, Imation Corp., Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
and Winmagic Inc.
Sample Copy @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…ook-2016-2022-two
Algorithms and Standards Covered:
• Rivest- Shamir-Adleman (RSA) Algorithm
• Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
• Other Algorithms and Standards
o Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)
o Digital Signature Algorithm (DSA)
o Data Encryption Standard (DES)
o Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC)
Usage types Covered:
• External Hard Disk Drives
• Inline Network Encryptors
• Internal Hard Disk Drives
• Solid-State Drives
• USB Flash Drives
• Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC)
• Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA)
• Automotive & Transportation
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Consumer Electronics
• IT & Telecom
• Military & Aerospace Sector
• Other Applications
o Individual users
End Users Covered:
• Government Agencies
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 End User Analysis
3.8 Emerging Markets
3.9 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Hardware Encryption Market, By Algorithm and Standard
5.2 Rivest- Shamir-Adleman (RSA) Algorithm
5.3 Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
5.4 Other Algorithms and Standards
5.4.1 Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)
5.4.2 Digital Signature Algorithm (DSA)
5.4.3 Data Encryption Standard (DES)
5.4.4 Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC)
12 Company Profiling
12.1 Seagate Technology LLC
12.2 Kingston Technology Corporation Inc.
12.3 Toshiba Corporation
12.4 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
12.5 SanDisk Corporation
12.6 Western Digital Corp.
12.7 Certes Networks Inc.
12.8 International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
12.9 Micron Technology, Inc.
12.10 Gemalto NV.
12.11 Thales (E-Security)
12.12 NetApp, Inc.
12.13 Kanguru Solutions
12.14 Imation Corp.
12.15 Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
12.16 Winmagic Inc.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!