Rising demand for automation and increasing cloud based solution are the major factors influencing the market growth. Whereas huge switching cost form traditional software to automation and lack of awareness among companies are some of the factors restraining the market growth.
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Workforce Management market is estimated at $4.71 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $9.01 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 11.4% from 2016 to 2022.
In deployment type, Cloud-Based deployment is expected to move at highest CAGR during forecast period owing to huge organisation structure and large number of offices across the regions.
High rate of adoption in countries like Germany and United Kingdom is one of the key drivers for the European region to move with highest CAGR during forecast period.
Some of the key players in the market include
Atoss Software AG, Automatic Data Processing (ADP), LLC., Clicksoftware Technologies Ltd., Hot Schedules, Huntington Business Systems (HBS), Inc., Infor Global Solution, International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Kronos, Inc., Oracle Coporation, Reflexis Systems, Inc., SAP SE, Ultimate Software Group, Inc., Verint Systems, Inc., Workday, Inc. And Workforce Software, LLC.
Sample Copy @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…outlook-2016-2022
Deployment Types Covered:
Organization Size Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium Enterprises
• Training and Education
• Implementation Services
• Support and Maintenance
• Workforce Analytics
• Time and Attendance Management
• Workforce Scheduling
• Performance Management
• Absence and Holiday Management
• Budgeting and Forecasting
• Other Solutions
• Energy and Utilities
• Consumer Goods and Retail
• Telecom and IT
• Transportation and Logistics
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Government and Defense
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Emerging Markets
3.7 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Workforce Management Market, By Deployment Type
12 Company Profiling
12.1 Atoss Software AG
12.2 Automatic Data Processing (ADP), LLC.
12.3 Clicksoftware Technologies Ltd.
12.4 Hot Schedules
12.5 Huntington Business Systems (HBS), Inc.
12.6 Infor Global Solution
12.7 International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
12.8 Kronos, Inc.
12.1 Oracle Coporation
12.10 Reflexis Systems, Inc.
12.11 SAP SE
12.12 Ultimate Software Group, Inc.
12.13 Verint Systems, Inc.
12.14 Workday, Inc.
12.15 Workforce Software, LLC.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!