The Global Facility Management Market is valued at USD 28.83 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 72.01 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 13.97% during the forecast period of 2017 - 2022.
- Advertising -
As the facility management solutions facilitate efficiency and agility in business functioning, they are gaining significant importance in the organizations. The facility management concept comprises of software and solutions that enable efficient management and use of work space, real estate, assets, relocation of offices and buildings, and energy management; it standardizes services and streamlines processes.
Enterprises are moving beyond the traditional concepts of facility management, to address rapid technology changes and today's business needs that are helping in the increasing adoption of these solutions.
Some of the major drivers for the growth of the global facility management market include a change in the work culture of organizations and the emergence of cloud-based services.
- Advertising -
Increase in adoption of Internet of things (IoT) is expected to open growth opportunities during and after the forecast period. Conversely, lack of managerial awareness in the present day generation is expected to hamper market growth during the forecast period.
Request sample copy of the report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/req…e/217547
The global facility management market is segmented by solution (strategic planning and project management, asset and inventory management, maintenance management, workplace and relocation management, sustainability management and others), service (consulting, managed services, integration and deployment), deployment type (on-premise and cloud), end-user (IT and telecom, healthcare, education, retail, manufacturing, real estate, banking, financial services and insurance, government and public administration, and others) and by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa and Latin America)
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them.
It also covers the market landscape of top players, which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
Avail more details of the report at: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…ation-an
The report also considers key trends that impact the industry and key profiles of leading companies in the market, which include -
- IBM Corp
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- CA Technologies
- Trimble Navigation Ltd.
- FM system, Inc.
- iOffice Corporation
- Satnav Technologies
Key Deliverables of the Study:
- Market Definition of facility management, along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis of the global facility management market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the facility management market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players, along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: