Mobile edge computing market by share, size, trends this research provide details analysis by component (hardware & software), application (location-based services, video surveillance, unified communication, optimized local content distribution, data analytics), organization size forecast to 2022
- Agency -.
Download sample Copy of Mobile Edge Computing Market at
The Mobile Edge Computing market is expected to grow from $ 185.8 Million in 2017 to $ 838.6 Million by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 35.2% during the forecast period.
The increasing need to improve end-user's Quality of Experience (QoE) & rising demand for ultra-low latency & high band width are some of the factors fueling the growth of the market across the globe. The base year considered for this study is 2016, & the forecast period is 2017–2022.
Key Target Audience
- Mobile Edge Computing technology providers
- Communication Service Providers (CSPs)
- Telecom equipment providers
- Mobile Network Operators (MNOs)
- Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNOs)
- Mobile Virtual Network Enablers (MVNEs)
- Mobile Virtual Network Aggregators (MVNAs)
- System integrators
- Research organizations
- Consulting companies
- Government agencies
Access complete report on Mobile Edge Computing Market at
North America is the foremost potential market due to the presence of a large number of players offering the MEC technology in this region.
- Agency -.
Furthermore, organizations have invested hugely on advanced technologies to gain competitive advantage and improve business operations. The APAC region is in the initial growth phase; however, it is the fastest growing region in the global MEC market.
The increasing adoption of MEC solutions in this region is due to the large subscriber base, which seems to be positive for enterprises. The MEC technology would help MNOs monetize their applications and improve the profitability margins.
Browse related report
1) Cloud Engineering Market www.rnrmarketresearch.com/cloud-engineering-market-by-service-type-consulting-and-design-cloud-storage-integration-and-migration-service-model-organization-size-deployment-model-vertical-and-region-global-forecast-to-2022-market-report.html
Objectives of the Study
- To describe & forecast the global Mobile Edge Computing Market on the basis of component (hardware & software), application, organization size, & region
- To forecast the market size of the 5 main regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), & Latin America
- To analyze the sub segments with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, & contribution to the total market
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, & challenges)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders & provide details of competitive landscape for major players
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: