The global feed software market will increase at a CAGR of 6.2% to reach $281.9 million by 2022, according to the latest publication from Meticulous Research™. Feed formulation and feed management have been a major concern to feed producers, animal farmers, and veterinarians all over the world. Feed formulation software calculates a number of feed ingredients that need to be combined to form single uniform diet for animals that accomplish all of their nutrient requirements. Since nutrient values vary according to animals and their age, one needs to keep formulating feed at various stages of the animal’s life. This is a tedious job to do manually where as a software can perform various calculations within no time.
The global feed software market will be mainly driven by the growing demand for inclusion of enzymes in feed and quality management, growing animal population, increasing demand for healthy animal food products, growing animal health expenditure and pet insurance, and reduction in feed production cost. However, shortage of veterinarians in emerging markets and low animal health awareness in developing countries is expected to hinder the growth of the market to some extent.
In addition, increasing investment in emerging economies further provides significant opportunities for the various stakeholders in the global feed software market.
This report analyzes the global feed software market size for 2015, 2016, and 2017, with a forecast till 2022 by software delivery mode (on-premises, and web/cloud based), animal type (ruminants, swine, and poultry), application (feed formulation, feed management, ration balancing, and quality control), end user (feed producers, animal farmers, nutrition consultants, and veterinarians), and geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa).
Browse In Depth Report- Feed Software Market- Global Forecast To 2022
In 2016, North America commanded the largest share in the global feed software market, followed by Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Although North America and Europe will continue to dominate the global feed software market during the forecast period, the Asia-Pacific region is also expected to witness considerable growth in the next few years.
This can be mainly attributed to the growing population of livestock and food producing animals and rising per capita income in this region. Additionally, increasing awareness of animal healthcare and the growing number of veterinary hospitals and clinics are some of the key growth drivers for these markets.
The global feed software market is fragmented with the presence of many local and regional players. The key players in the global feed software market are PrairiE Systems (U.S.), AFOS (U.S.), Cultura Technologies (Georgia), GlobalVet LINK (FeedLINK) (U.S.), Easy Automation, Inc.
(U.S.), Landmark feeds, Inc. (Canada), Supervisor Systems (U.S.), Cargill Incorporated (U.S.), MTech-Systems (Georgia), and Feedlogic Corporation (U.S.).
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of mode of delivery, applications, end user, and regions?
- What is the historical market for feed software market across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, threats, and opportunities in the global feed software market?
- What are the burning issues of the global feed software market?
- Who are the major players in the global feed software market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by subregion in the global feed software market?
- What are the recent developments in the global feed software market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global feed software market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global feed software market and how do they compete with the global players?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Meticulous Research is founded in 2010 and incorporated as Meticulous Market Research Pvt. Ltd. in 2013 as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. Since its incorporation, the company has become the leading provider of premium market intelligence in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. With the meticulous primary and secondary research techniques, we have built strong capabilities in data collection, interpretation, and analysis of data ...
For more information: