The Data Center Interconnect (DCI) market is expected to reach $6.41 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.04% between 2017 and 2023.
- Agency -.
The DCI market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.04% during the forecast period
The Data Center Interconnect (DCI) market growth is driven by the increasing focus on reducing high power consumption and bandwidth requirement in data centers; growing demand for disaster recovery, data backup, and business continuity solution; and rapid migration to cloud-based services. However, the high initial investment in implementing the DCIs hinders the market growth.
Browse 66 Market Data Tables and 52 Figures spread through 156 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Data Center Interconnect Market - Global Forecast to 2023"
The key players operating in data center interconnect market include:
- ADVA Optical Networking SE (Germany)
- Nokia Corporation (Finland)
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (US)
- Ciena Corporation (US)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (US)
- Extreme Networks, Inc. (US)
- Fujitsu Ltd. (Japan)
- Infinera Corporation (US)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (China)
- Agency -.
This research study is obliging for following audience:
- Companies in the DCI ecosystem
- Investment community interested in the DCI market
- Research institutes and organizations
- Government and financial institutions
- End users such as Communication Service Providers (CSPs), Carrier Neutral Providers (CNPs), Internet Content Providers (ICPs), government, enterprises, and healthcare organizations
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts1164201 .
The services segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period
The market for the services segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2023. The DCI-related services, such as professional services (consulting and integration, and training, support, and maintenance) and managed services, contributed to the overall high-performance system that enables efficient processes, intelligent networks, and cross-area optimization, thus resulting in the high adoption of these services in the DCI market.
Real-time disaster recovery and business continuity application is expected to witness the largest market size during the forecast period
The real-time disaster recovery and business continuity application is expected to hold the largest market size during the forecast period.DCI enables data transmission between the active and backup data centers by using 3 interconnection modes: Layer 1 optical transmission interconnection, Layer 2 interconnection, and Layer 3 IP interconnection. Thus, DCI is widely deployed for the real-time disaster recovery and business continuity application.
North America is expected to dominate the DCI market, while Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period
North America held the largest share of the DCI market in 2016 owing to the presence of major DCI vendors, and the growing number of data centers in the region. The market in Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
The growth of the data center interconnect market in APAC is driven by the growing adoption of modern technologies, such as cloud computing and IoT, which generates huge amount of data. To handle this data, a large number of data centers have been deployed in this region, resulting in high demands for DCIs.
Given below is the breakdown of the profile of the primary participants in terms of different parameters considered:
- By Company Type: Tier 1- 25%, Tier 2- 40%, and Tier 3- 35%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives- 50%, Directors - 32%, and Others- 18%
- By Region: North America-32%, Europe-30%, APAC -24%, and Middle East and Africa- 14%.
Research Coverage: In this report, various segments, such as types, applications, end users, and geographies, have been covered. It also discusses the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the market.
The report gives a detailed view of the market across 4 main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, Rest of the World (RoW).
Reasons to access the Report:
- This report includes the DCI market sizing in terms of value by type, application, end user, and geography.
- The major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the data center interconnect market have been provided in detail in this report.
- The report includes illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the data center interconnect market based on its segments and sub segments.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: