The Global Connected Enterprise market is expected to grow from $122.54 billion in 2016 to reach $686.36 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 33.2%.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Connected Enterprise market's growh is buoyed by increasing industrial automation, cost efficient solutions, and growing innovative technological developments such as Mobile Devices, Cloud, and Big Data.
In addition, growing adoption of cloud computation is fueling the market growth. However, high initial costs, dissimilar technology skills and IoT standards are the restraints impeding the market growth.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Among the solution segments, remote monitoring system segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period due to developments in technologies. Manufacturing end user segment is witnessing a significant growth driven by increasing investments in analytics to improve operating efficiency.
North America accounted for the largest share in global connected enterprise market followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth on account of rising industrial automation and growing technological investments.
Some of the key players in global Connected Enterprise market include
Accelerite, Cisco Systems, Inc., General Electric, Geographic Revenue Mix, HARMAN International, Honeywell International, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc., MachineShop Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Parametric Technology Corporation, Inc. (Thingworx), PTC Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Rockwell Automation Inc., Rockwell Automation, Inc., and Verizon Communications, Inc.
Sample Copy @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…outlook-2016-2022
• Managed Services
• Professional Services
o Support and Maintenance Services
o Integration and Deployment Services
o Consulting Services
• Customer Experience Management
• Data Management
• Real-Time Collaboration
• Network Management
• Enterprise Infrastructure Management
• Asset Performance Management
• Streaming Analytics
• Security Solution
• Remote Monitoring System
• Mobile Workforce Management
• Connectivity Management
• Application Enablement Platform
• Device Management
End Users Covered:
• Media and Entertainment
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Telecommunications and IT
• Retail and Ecommerce
• Energy and Utilities
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Food & beverage
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 End User Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Connected Enterprise Market, By Service
5.2 Managed Services
5.3 Professional Services
5.3.1 Support and Maintenance Services
5.3.2 Integration and Deployment Services
5.3.3 Consulting Services
11 Company Profiling
11.2 Cisco Systems, Inc.
11.3 General Electric
11.4 Geographic Revenue Mix
11.5 HARMAN International
11.6 Honeywell International, Inc.
11.7 International Business Machines Corporation
11.8 Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc.
11.9 MachineShop Inc.
11.10 Microsoft Corporation
11.11 Parametric Technology Corporation, Inc. (Thingworx)
11.12 PTC Inc.
11.13 Robert Bosch GmbH
11.14 Rockwell Automation Inc.
11.15 Rockwell Automation, Inc.
11.16 Verizon Communications, Inc.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!