Integrated Graphics Chipset Market, Registers High Growth By Increasing Usage Of Electronics In Automotive Industry, Predicted To Continue High Growth Till 2021.
- Advertising -
According to the market research report “Integrated Graphics Chipset Market: By Architecture (X86, ARM, Mips and Power), By Type, By End-User (Communication Systems, Consumer Electronics, Aerospace and Defence, Automotive, Industrial, Medical & Others) & By Region-Forecast (2016-2021)”, published by IndustryARC, estimates that Asia-Pacific will witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
Browse Report @ industryarc.com/Report/15758/integ…ipset-market.html
Integrated graphics chipset is incorporated onto computer’s motherboard as a portion of chipset, or inside the same component as CPU, like APU, AMD or integrated graphics INTEL and takes off the processing load of graphics portion from the CPU. Previously, computers with integrated graphics card accounted for approximately 90% of all PC shipments.
As compared to graphics card dedicated memory, the integrated graphics card is available in the Integrated Graphics Chipset Market with less cost.
- Advertising -
Basically integrated processing were used for less intensive programs, like Adobe Flash and also by the GPU. SiS and VIA circa 2004 are the some of the examples of integrated graphics chipsets.
However, current integrated graphics processors like Intel HD Graphics and AMD Accelerated Processing Unit are capable of handling 2D and 3D graphics. The integrated Graphics Chipset Market is registering the high growth due to the rising demand for integrated graphics.
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Integrated Graphics Chipset Market
Development of high-speed cellular networks, growing integrated graphics for gaming and animation and rise in cloud computing are the key growth drivers of the Integrated Graphics Chipset Market. In addition, the increasing adoption of social networking platforms are also driving the high growth for the market.
The need of graphics in advertisements and their usage through various media devices is pushing the growth to the market.
Higher cost of research and development and revenues being affected by low cost mobile phones are the key factors that hinders the growth of the Integrated Graphics Chipset Market. But, the increasing adoption of electronics in automobiles are creating new growth opportunities to the market.
Asia-Pacific is dominating the Integrated Graphics Chipset Market with the first position. Also, it is projected to have the fastest growth due to rapidly increasing usage of animation and graphics.
Europe is leading the second position followed by North America. Consumer electronics market is having the highest market shares among all the end-users.
Request For Table Of Contents @ industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=15758
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Integrated Graphics Chipset Market
The Integrated Graphics Chipset Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Type: Analog-to-Digital and Digital-to-Analog Converter, Video Graphics Array, Universal Serial Bus, Peripheral Component Interconnect Bus, Direct Memory Access and Others.
- Architecture: X86, ARM, Mips and Power.
- End-User: Communication Systems, Consumer Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Industrial, Medical and Others.
- Regions: Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and Rest of the World (RoW).
Some of the key players involved in the Integrated Graphics Chipset Market are as follows:
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Imagination Technologies Group Plc.
- Marvell Technology Group, Ltd.
- Nvidia Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2016 - 2021, to assess how the market will develop.
Make an Inquiry @ industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=15758
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information: