The desire to hoard the money and enhance efficiency by corporate and IT sector are key factors fueling the market growth. Diverse initiatives by the government to encourage green technologies have also given much needed boost to the growth of the global green IT services industry.
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Green IT Services Market is valued at $5.39 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% to reach $7.81 billion by 2022.
Broadening the reach of green IT services in other IT domains can be a key opportunity for the market.
This is due to the wide focus on the green projects by Government and administration in these regions.
Some of the key players in global Green IT Services market are
Hewlett-Packard, Accenture plc, Cap Gemini S.A, Computer Sciences Corporation, Dell Inc., Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, IBM Corp., BT Global Services plc, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, SustainableIT Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Qualcomm Inc., Terremark Worldwide Inc., Symantec Corp., Affordable Internet Services Online Inc. (AISO) and Green IT Inc.
Sample Copy @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…outlook-2015-2022
• Eco-footprint assessment
• Eco-innovation planning services
• Project management and Sustainability program service
• Integrated facilities designing services
• Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP) for IT system service
• IT infrastructure system designing services
• Sustainable IT education program services
• System design and Business process services
• IT system design services
• Workplace innovation solution
• Green business solutions
• Energy reduction solution
• Sustainability compliance solutions
• Equipment manufacturers solutions
• Purchasing solutions
• Real estate development solutions
• Waste reduction solutions
End User’s Covered:
• Information technology
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 End-User Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Green IT Services Market, By Service type
5.2 Eco-footprint assessment
5.3 Eco-innovation planning services
5.4 Project management and Sustainability program service
5.5 Integrated facilities designing services
5.6 Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP) for IT system service
5.7 IT infrastructure system designing services
5.8 Sustainable IT education program services
5.9 System design and Business process services
5.10 IT system design services
10 Company Profiling
10.2 Accenture plc
10.3 Cap Gemini S.A
10.4 Computer Sciences Corporation
10.5 Dell Inc.
10.6 Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
10.7 IBM Corp.
10.8 BT Global Services plc
10.9 Tata Consultancy Services Limited
10.10 Green IT Inc.
10.11 SustainableIT Inc.
10.12 Fujitsu Ltd.
10.13 Qualcomm Inc.
10.14 Terremark Worldwide Inc.
10.15 Symantec Corp.
10.16 Affordable Internet Services Online Inc. (AISO)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: