Rising data quantity, demand of mobile BI and analytics, soaring competition across businesses are some of the key factors fueling the market growth.
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Business Intelligence and Analytics Software market is accounted for $19.49 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $35.26 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.8%.
However, lack of skilled workers and high costs are the factors inhibiting the market. Embedded business intelligence creates ample number of opportunities for the vendors of this market.
Cloud segment in deployment type is expected to dominate the market, which attributes to its fast budding options in the coming years. The escalation of Business intelligence with Cloud will enhance the growth rate by almost more than 80% annually in the next two years.
SAP continues to solidify its market leadership in BI and analytics with Oracle being the second-largest vendor. North American market is estimated to be dominant in the present scenario, ascertaining its growth to the presence of dominant IT sector.
Some of the key players of the Business Intelligence and Analytics Software market include
IBM Corporation, INFOR, Information Builders, Microsoft Corporation, Microstrategy Incorporated, OpenText, Oracle Corporation, QLIK Technologies, Inc., SAP AG, SAS Institute, Inc., Tableau Software, Inc. and Tibco Software.
Sample Copy @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…outlook-2016-2022
• Telecom and IT
• Media and Entertainment
• Energy and Power
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
• Other Applications
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Small & Medium Business (SMB)
• Large Scale Enterprises
• Business Intelligence (BI) Platform
• Advanced and Predictive Analytics
• Analytics Application
• Content Analytics
• Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Suite
Deployment Types Covered:
• Professional Services
• Support and maintenance Services
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Product Analysis
3.7 End-User Analysis
3.8 Emerging Markets
3.9 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Business Intelligence and Analytics Software Market, By Vertical
5.2 Telecom and IT
5.4 Media and Entertainment
5.8 Energy and Power
5.10 Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
5.11 Other Verticals
12 Company Profiling
12.1 IBM Corporation
12.3 Information Builders
12.4 Microsoft Corporation
12.5 Microstrategy Incorporated
12.7 Oracle Corporation
12.8 QLIK Technologies, Inc.
12.9 SAP AG
12.10 SAS Institute, Inc.
12.11 Tableau Software, Inc.
12.12 Tibco Software
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!