Factors such as cloud compliance requirements, disaster recovery and agility and scalability will boost the market growth. However, risk of initial investment and data security issues are restraining the market growth.
- Advertising -
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cloud Based Contact Center Market is accounted for $4.9 billion in 2015 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.9% to reach $24.6 billion by 2022.
Browse the report: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…outlook-2016-2022
The dialer segment is contributing towards the highest share value during the forecast period.
- Advertising -
Demand for hybrid cloud is projected to increase. The consumer goods and retail industry segment will increase significantly with highest revenue shares.
North America commanded the largest market share followed by Asia Pacific due to the increasing market for analytics and retail and distribution activities.
Some of the key players in global Cloud Based Contact Center market are Interactive Intelligence Group, Inc., Newvoicemedia, Mitel Networks Corporation, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Aspect Software Parent Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., West Corporation, Nice-Systems Ltd., Evolve IP, LLC, 3clogic, Liveops Cloud, Five9, Inc., Incontact, Inc., Connect First, Inc. and Oracle Corporation.
Request a sample of the report: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184128
• Agent Performance Optimization (APO)
• Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
• Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
• Managed Services
• Professional Services
• Data Integration and Recording
• Chat Quality and Monitoring
• Call Routing and Queuing
• Real-Time Decision Making
• Workforce Optimization
• Private Cloud
• Public Cloud
• Hybrid and Community Cloud
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium Enterprises (SMES)
End Users Covered:
• Consumer Goods and Retail
• Government and Public Sector
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Media and Entertainment
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Telecommunication and ITES
• Other End Users
o Transportation & Logistics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: