The Global Business Analytics Market Research Report provides detailed analysis of the key regional market status of the Business Analytics Industry.
- Agency -.
According to Stratistics MRC, the Business Analytics Market is estimated at $44.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $71.1 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2015 to 2022. The factors that are influencing the market growth include rising demand for the analytics by the organizations due to the growing big data trend, quickly changing business environment and customer choices. However, high execution costs and unwillingness in adoption of business analytics are some factors hindering the market growth.
Moreover, scarcity of skilled workers with sound technical capabilities poses major challenge to the market.
- Agency -.
Amongst applications, Banking, financial services & insurance (BFSI) and retail industries acquired maximum market share. Tableau was the fastest growing business analytics software company, growing around 80% in a year.
North America commanded the largest market share as this region encourages the implementation of business analytics across its diverse organizations followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is extensively witnessing rise in the acceptance of business analytics.
The key players in the global business analytics market are
IBM, Infor, Tibco Software, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Microstrategy Incorporated, Oracle Corporation,, QLIK Technologies, Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute, Inc. and Tableau Software, Inc.
Sample Copy @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…outlook-2016-2022
Deployment Types Covered:
• Telecom and IT
• Media and Entertainment
• Energy and Power
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
• Other Applications
• Search and altering
• Advanced and Predictive Analytics
• Performance and Big Data Management
• Data Discovery and Visualization software
• Content Analytics
• Business Intelligence
• Corporate Performance Management suites
• Other Softwares
End Users Covered:
• Small & Medium Business (SMB)
• Large Scale Enterprises
• Managed Services
• Professional Services
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 End User Analysis
3.8 Emerging Markets
3.9 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Business Analytics Market, By Deployment Type
12 Company Profiling
12.3 Tibco Software, Inc.
12.4 Microsoft Corporation
12.5 Micro strategy Incorporated
12.6 Oracle Corporation
12.7 QLIK Technologies, Inc.
12.8 SAP SE
12.9 SAS Institute, Inc.
12.10 Tableau Software, Inc.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: