The Global Wearable Computing Market Research Report provides detailed analysis of the key regional market status of the Wearable Computing Industry.
- Agency -.
The Global Wearable Computing market is estimated to be $2.03billion in 2014 with a CAGR of 44.99% is poised to reach $39.64 billion by 2022. The factors influencing the market growth include, Increasing Smart watches, Wristbands, Wearable Health & Medical Devices. Whereas high initial price and limited battery life are the factors limiting the growth of the market.
The growth of the market lies in multiple application areas.
- Agency -.
Global Wearable Computing market is segmented by Technology, by Product, by Applications and by Geography. Depending on the Technology, market is segmented into Computing, Networking and Display.
Based on Product, market is classified into Smart Clothing and Textiles, Wearable Camera, Activity Monitoring Device and Virtual Reality Eyewear. Based on Application, market is further segregated into Healthcare, Fitness And Sports, Consumer, Home Automation, Defense & Security, Industrial and Gaming.
Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The Key players in the market include,
Sony Corporation, Microsoft, Motorola Mobility, Valve Corporation, Xmreality, Under Armour Inc., Smartlife Technology Ltd, Philips Healthcare, Omron.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Research Scope
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Wearable Computing Market, By Technology
5.3.1 Virtual Reality
5.3.2 Augmented Reality
10 Company Profiling
10.1 Sony Corporation
10.3 Motorola Mobility
10.4 Valve Corporation
10.6 Under Armour Inc.
10.7 Smartlife Technology Ltd
10.8 Philips Healthcare
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: