Increasing demand for protection of intellectual property against theft, rise in security breaches, growing data thefts across the globe and low cost storage devices are some of the key factors contributing to the market growth.
According to Stratistics MRC, the Data Loss Prevention market is estimated at $1.17 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $3.4 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 23.6% from 2015 to 2022.
In addition, rising commercialization is the other factor contributing to the growth of market. However, low awareness, unguaranteed prevention methods and complex rules of data loss preventions are hindering the market growth.
Moreover, the presence of continual cyber-attacks is future opportunity factor for market.
In solution segment, network DLP dominates the market due to continuous monitoring of data in motion capabilities. North America commanded the largest share in the global market.
The growth is due to the presence of huge data and increased adoption of cloud technologies. Moreover, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific are anticipated for sustainable growth during the forecast period.
High demand for advanced software’s for prevention of data loss and increasing security attacks are some of the key factors which can be attributed to the market growth in these regions.
Some of the key players in the market include
GTB Technologies, Inc., Trend Micro Incorporated, Websense, Inc., Zecurion, RSA, Trustwave Holding, Inc., Digital Guardian, Code Green Networks, CA Technologies and Symantec Corporation.
Sample Copy @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…outlook-2016-2022
Organisation Size Covered:
• Small and Medium Business
• Retail and Logistics
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Government and Public Utilities
• Telecommunication and IT
• Aerospace, Defense and Intelligence
• Other Verticals
Solution Types Covered:
• Storage/Data Center DLP
• Network DLP
• Endpoint DLP
• Education and Training
• Risk and Threat Assessment
• Managed Security Service
• System Integration and Installation
• Cloud Storage
• Centralized Management
• Web and Email Protection
• Incident Response and Workflow Management
• Policy, Standards and Procedures
• Other Applications
Deployment Types Covered:
• Cloud DLP
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Data Loss Prevention Market, By Organisation Size
5.3 Small and Medium Business
13 Company Profiling
13.1 GTB Technologies, Inc.
13.2 Trend Micro Incorporated
13.3 Websense, Inc.
13.6 Trustwave Holding, Inc.
13.7 Digital Guardian
13.8 Code Green Networks
13.9 CA Technologies
13.10 Symantec Corporation
13.11 Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.,
13.12 Blue Coat systems, Inc.
13.13 Cisco Systems
13.14 Websense, Inc.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!