Hyper Connection internet connectivity has revolutionized brand and consumer interactions explores what the trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize on it. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
- Advertising -
Internet utilization has revolutionized the way by which consumers communicate with brands and fellow consumers. Consumers are now dependent on smartphones and social media as they look to stay connected to both brands and their peers and grow their online presence.
- Advertising -
Sample report at: www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r…aspx?name=1088844.
Companies mentioned in this report: Pantene, Pedigree, Snickers, Glade, Smart Water, Doritos, Facebook, WhatsApp, YouTube, WeChat, QQ, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Clinique, Almond Breeze, Cheetos, Coca-Cola, Just Herbs, Starbucks, Heineken, Walkers, Mountain Dew.
In an environment that is rapidly digitizing, consumers no longer passively interact with brands and peers. Internet utilization has facilitated new and novel ways of connecting with brands and communicating with fellow consumers online, and hence the onus is on them to enhance their online presence and connect with the digital consumer.
- Technology and social media are now an integral part of consumer lifestyles.
- Consumers are desensitized to general brand advertising and marketing messages.
- Consumers are seeking more personalized connections with brands.
- Consumers demand more meaningful brand experiences and greater involvement in brand content creation.
- 18-34 year olds have grown up as digital natives and have the strongest online presence.
- Over-35s are less likely to trust blogger/user reviews over brand claims.
- Female consumers are most interested in personalized experiences.
- Older consumers find the concept of crowdsourcing less appealing.
Brands need to engineer meaningful digital marketing strategies that leverage big data to deliver more personalized messages that are relevant to their target market. Producers can stimulate consumer-to-consumer interactions by partnering with influencers or celebrities, running prize-incentivized campaigns, and exploring subtle product placements.
Crowdsourcing projects are an excellent means of facilitating consumer to brand interactions, and brands can crowd source their target market for new products, TV ads, and other content.
Smart technologies will become the focus of marketing strategy and consumers will become truly dependent on technology and social media as a means of communicating. Crowdsourcing projects will become more commonplace to adapt to younger consumers growing eagerness to create online.
Technological advancement and the uptake of smart technologies and devices will also give consumers an even deeper insight into brands, so producers will truly have nowhere to hide.
- 33% of 18-34 year-olds say they find being active on social media important, which is 11 percentage points higher than over-35s.
- Three in five global consumers find the concept of products they have helped to create appealing.
- Three in five global consumers say they find trying new experiences more exciting than trying new products.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: