OSINT is becoming a necessity. Swift advances in big data, data analytics, text analytics and artificial intelligence are facilitating the conversion of millions of scattered data points into manageable databases for intelligence analysts. OSINT automation and Social Media Monitoring Automation allows analysts to cope with various sources and provide near real-time analyses.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
An increasing amount of personal data, corporate content, and government databases are now open and accessible to intelligence organizations around the world, leading to a rise in OSINT investments and, by extension, OSINT, WEBINT or SOCMINT budgets.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Request a Sample Report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…ologies-2017-2022
Several types of security organizations are now reportedly investing in OSINT capabilities to increase their monitoring and research capabilities, in the open web, deep web and Darknet. Social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other local services hold detailed personal data on billions of people, and lay the grounds for Social Media Monitoring.
That includes locations, connections, hobbies, and purchasing habits, which have turned these networks into “goldmines” for intelligence analysts.
An additional source of intelligence is news reports from around the world: information on a riot, a disease outbreak or the moving of troops can reach local and then international media within seconds. Once published, news reaches intelligence organizations around the world instantly.
This flow of information and the relevant supportive intelligence systems are a strong tool for every intelligence organization. Organizations related to Military Intelligence, Police Intelligence, and Homeland Security are reportedly investing in the purchase of state-of-the-art OSINT systems.
Enquiry for buying [email protected] www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/210…ologies-2017-2022
One of the fastest-growing verticals is Open-Source Intelligence monitoring for cyber intelligence, in the realm of Threat Intelligence. As hackers interact over the dark net and manage operations and assaults in web forums and groups, constant monitoring of these activities can provide valuable information about planned attacks.
In most cyber defense organizations, OSINT and WEBINT are becoming one of the building blocks for strong Threat Intelligence process.
The global Open-Sources Intelligence Market in Homeland Security and Public Safety is boosted by the following drivers:
- An increased use of social networks and a rise of user-generated content, including video sharing, groups, and forums, which expand the amount of content available for intelligence organizations to gather and analyze.
- Rapid advances in big data, data analytics, text analytics and artificial intelligence are facilitating the conversion of millions of scattered data into manageable databases for intelligence analysts. By automating OSINT, analysts can now cope with various sources and provide near real-time analyses
- The growing willingness to release open governmental data to the web, facilitating data access on a personal or country level.
- Leakage of private and secret data to the open sphere. Initiatives such as “Wiki-Leaks” or “Panama Papers” are exposing previously undisclosed information, enabling sophisticated intelligence organizations to make use of this data for the investigation and monitoring of people, companies, and countries through advanced OSINT tools.
- Investment in intelligence gathering on citizens by less liberal countries – China’s social media monitoring activity has been known for years and additional countries such as Russia and Turkey have already built capabilities to monitor citizens based on Open-Source Intelligence systems. This trend is now penetrating the once-perceived privacy stronghold in European countries. The 2015-2017 terror attacks in Europe have brought the civil and privacy rights vs. Homeland Security and Public Safety debate to new highs and should lead western European parliaments to increase OSINT budgets and Social Media Intelligence (SOCMINT)
- The growth of OSINT training courses around the world, which have boosted the number of potential users of advanced systems. Courses offer publicly available Information collection techniques, top OSINT tools, and even HUMINT over OSINT capabilities.
The “Open-Sources Intelligence Global Market – 2017-2022” report examines each dollar spent in the market via 5 orthogonal money trails: regional markets, national markets, vertical markets, sub-markets and by solutions market.
Table of Contents
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Market 2017-2022
1 Executive Summary
1.1 Key Findings
1.2 Key Conclusions
1.3 Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Market Background
1.3.1 Opens Source Intelligence (OSINT): Definition
1.3.2 Popularity of OSINT
1.3.3 OSINT Types of Prodcuts and Solutions
18.104.22.168 Variety of products
22.214.171.124 End-to-End solutions
1.3.4 OSINT Solutions Deployment Strategies
1.4 OSINT Market Dynamics & Opportunities
1.5 Global OSINT Market 2016-2022
1.5.1 Market Size – Assessment and Forecast – 2016-2022
1.5.2 Market Dynamics 2016-2022
1.5.3 Market Breakdown 2016-2022
1.5.4 Global OSINT Markets Organogram
2 Global Market Background
2.1 Global Security Concerns
2.1.1 Global Risks 2017: A Regional Perceptive
2.1.2 North America Homeland Security & Public Safty Market Drivers
126.96.36.199 Terrorism Threat
188.8.131.52 Natural Disasters
2.1.3 European Homeland Security & Public Safety Market Drivers
184.108.40.206 New Realities of Terror Across Europe
220.127.116.11 Fight Against Terrorist Financing
2.1.4 APAC Homeland Security & Public Safety Market Drivers
18.104.22.168 Transnational Terrorism
22.214.171.124 Naural Disasters
126.96.36.199 Insurgency Operations
2.1.5 Latin America Homeland Security & Public Safety Markets Drivers
188.8.131.52 Organized Crime
184.108.40.206 Illicit Financial Flows
220.127.116.11 Drug Trafficking
2.1.6 Middle East and Africa Homeland Security & Public Safety Markets Drivers
18.104.22.168 Terrorism Threat
22.214.171.124 Political and Social instability
126.96.36.199 Cyber Attacks
2.2 Homeland Security and Public Safety Agencies
2.3 Prolifiration of Data
2.4 Main Personal Data Sources for Homeland Security & Public Safety OSINT Projects
2.5 OSINT in Homeland Security and Public Safety Market
2.6 Global OSINT in Homeland Security and Public Safety Market Organogram
3 OSINT Market - Drivers and Inhibitors
3.1 OSINT Market: Drivers
3.2 OSINT Market: Inhibitors
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!