3D Printing Materials Market By Type (Polymers, Metals, Ceramic, And Others), By Form (Powder, Filament, And Liquid), And By End User (Consumer Products, Industrial, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Education & Research, Personal/Prosumer, And Others)
- Advertising -
3D printing market is a machine-based process in which three-dimensional solid objects are made via a computer containing blueprints or digital files of the object. This is a revolutionary method that utilizes inkjet technology to save time and money by eliminating the need to design, print, and assemble different parts.
3D printing materials are used to manufacture solid objects. These materials are of different types such as plastics, metal, ceramics, and other materials.
- Advertising -
Currently, North America is the largest market for 3D printing materials in terms of demand, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe. In Asia-Pacific, Japan is the largest market whereas in Europe, Germany holds the largest share.
In the coming years Asia-Pacific is expected to grow rapidly due to developments in emerging countries such as China, India, Korea, and others. The 3D printing materials market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future due to rapidly growing industries such as aerospace and defense, healthcare, and automotive.
Metal materials are expected to dominate the market in terms of growth rate during the forecast period. However, high cost associated with the techniques and materials is expected to restrict the market growth.
The report segments the 3D printing materials by type, form, end-user industry, and geography. On the basis of type, it is divided into polymers, metals, ceramics, and others.
According to form, it is diversified into powder, filament, and liquid. On account of end-user industry, the 3D printing material market is distributed into automotive, consumer products, healthcare, aerospace and defense, industrial, personal/prosumer, education and research, and others.
Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East & Africa).
Recent development in the 3D printing material market include release of Ultimaker CPE, Ultimaker PC, Ultimaker Nylon, and Ultimaker TPU 95A (3D printing materials) by Ultimaker, a Netherlands-headquartered company in September, 2016. Similarly, at the same time, Nexeo Solutions, a U.S.
based company, launched Nexeo3D, a german language based ecommerce website to mark its entry into 3D printing material market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global 3D printing material market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2014 and 2022.
- Geographically, the 3D printing material market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. It also includes country analysis of major countries in each geographic region.
- This study evaluates competitive landscape and value chain to interpret the competitive environment across various geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global 3D printing material market is provided.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global 3D printing material market by type predicts the major material used currently along with the ones that would gain prominence in the future.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the framework.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market ...
For more information: