MVNOs Market in Latin America get comprehensive research offering detailed regional analysis and growth outlook in a new report now available at orbisresearch.com
"MVNOs in Latin America: M2M Growth and Enhanced Customer Care for Niche Segments to Drive MVNO Share", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the MVNO market in Latin America, with forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the MVNO market, assessing business MVNOs' business models and value propositions, and the main drivers and challenges for MVNOs to increase their share in the mobile space in the region.
The presence of MVNOs in the Latin American region has been very limited thus far, particularly when compared to more mature regions such as Western Europe and North America, where MVNOs have attracted a considerable number of subscribers. Nevertheless, at 1.3% by year-end 2017, MVNOs’ market share of mobile subscriptions in Latin America will be higher when compared to other emerging regions such as Africa & the Middle East (0.8%) and Central and Eastern Europe (1.1%).
Over the last few years, there has been a resurgence of interest in the MVNO model in Latin America and regulators and policy makers across the region, looking for ways to stimulate competition in their respective mobile markets.
The report is structured as follows -
- Section 1: MVNO definition, main business models and regulatory framework. This section provides information regarding the definition of MVNO, the different business models and value proposition built by MVNOs and the MVNO regulatory framework in the region.
- Section 2: MVNO market context. This section explores MVNO market size and growth in Latin America, showcasing the different types of MVNOs business models acting in the region.
- Section 3: Drivers and inhibitors impacting MVNO subscription growth in Latin America. This section details the drivers and inhibitors impacting in the growth of MVNO subscriber numbers, showcasing how MVNOs are taking advantage of the drivers and overcoming the market challenges.
- Section 4: Case studies. We continue with a review of the strategies, positioning and product portfolio of a number of MVNOs that are succeeding in the region.
- Section 5: Key findings and recommendations. We conclude the report with a set of key findings and recommendations for MNOs, MVNOs and regulators.
- Increasing number of MVNOs and low-tariffs offered by MNOs in Latin America have forced MVNOs to come up with new products and strategies to improve their competiveness. These strategies involve improving their customer services and developing business models geared towards M2M.
- MVNOs will account for only 1.3% of the total mobile subscriptions in Latin America at 2017-end. Looking ahead, we estimate that MVNO subscription will record a CAGR of 18% over 2017-22 to reach 21.1m by the end of 2022.
- Colombia will be the largest MVNO market by 2017-end in terms of subscription number; with a 37.8% CAGR between 2017 and 2022, Mexico MVNO market will be the largest by year-end 2022, driven by favorable regulatory environment and the nationwide LTE wholesale network in 2018-2020, named Red Compartida.
Report: www.orbisresearch.com/contact/410270 .
Reasons to access
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the MVNOs business models in the Latin America market to help executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesn’t, formulate effective product development plans and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
- This report also provides a five-year forecast of the MVNO market in Latin America, developed using GlobalData’s rigorous bottom-up modeling methodologies, to enable executives to effectively position their companies for growth opportunities and emerging trends in demand for their products.
- Three case studies illustrate the business model and strategy of select MVNOs in Latin America, this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the MVNO market in Latin America, providing a number of actionable recommendations for MNOs, MVNOs and regulators.
Porto Seguro Connecta
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...