“World Data Center Fabric Market Report 2017-2025” is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Network as a Service Market. This report studies Network as a Service in Global market, especially North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM).
- Advertising -
Virtualization of data center has though brought agility and efficiency to the organizational tasks and ease of cloud implementations, but it has also created tremendous pressure on the networks. Data Center Fabrics form a system of interconnection between network elements such as switches and routers with servers.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Data Center Fabric Market with detailed market segmentation by solutions, verticals, end-users and geography. The global data center fabric market is expected to witness decent growth during the forecast period due to rise in the data centers.
- Advertising -
The demand for high speed broadband by various industry verticals to cater to the IoT and Big Data and other needs of customers is in turn impacting a positive growth on the data center fabric market.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global data center fabric market
- To analyze and forecast the global data center fabric market on the basis of solutions, verticals, end-users
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall data center fabric market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profile key data center fabric players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in data center fabric market are Arista Networks, Avaya Inc., Brocade Communication Systems, Cisco Systems, Dell Inc., Extreme Networks, HPE, IBM Corporation, Juniper Networks and Huawei Technologies Ltd.
View Complete Report at www.theinsightpartners.com/reports…c-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries. We are committed to providing highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions by pr ...
For more information: