Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market by payload (C4I, Radar, Electronic Warfare (EW), Electro-optic and Infrared Sensor (EO/IS), and Sonar), and by Geography- Forecast To 2021
Exclusive Summery About Report:
The global UAV Payload and Subsystems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 9% during 2016-2021. This growth is driven due to significant demand for UAVs and increasing demand for light weight thermal imager, intelligence, surveillance and communication at defense, commercial and homeland application.
As per the MRFR analysis, growing demand for UAVs is one of the major driver for global UAV payload and subsystems market because of its extensive range of applications in the commercial, civil, as well as military market. The challenges associated with the market are the risk of collision with domestic flights and attacks using UAVs.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and figures spread in 130 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Global UAV Payload and Subsystems … Forecast to 2021 ”
Armored Vehicles Upgrade And Retrofit Market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including
- Elbit Systems,
- Lockheed Martin, and Northrop Grumman.
- Controp Precision Technologies Ltd,
- Alpha Unmanned Systems,
- BAE Systems,
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
Study Objectives of Global Research
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market
- To analyse the Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by payload and regions
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market
- In 2015, Americas account the maximum market share of around 50%, followed by EMEA with 22%, and APAC with 28%.
- In 2015, C4I systems captured the market with a share of around 32% and also expect to lead the market in 2021
- In Americas, the number of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in 2012 were 6,316 and is likely to reach 8,300 by 2017
Table of Content:
- Executive Summary
- Scope Of The Study
- Assumptions And Limitations
- Research Methodology
- Market Size Estimation
- Market Factor Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Market Segmentation
- Global Uav Payload And Subsystems Market By Payload, 2016-2021
10.1 Market Size By Payload ($ Billions)
10.1.3 Electronic Warfare (Ew)
10.1.4 Electro-Optic / Infrared Sensor (Eo/Is)
10.1.6 Communication Intelligence (Ci)
10.1.7 Signal Intelligence (Si)
10.1.8 Inertial Navigation System (Ins)
- Global Uav Payload And Subsystems Market By Region, 2016-2021
11.1.1 Americas (North & Latin)
11.4.1 Middle East & Africa
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!