Runtime application self-protection is a next generation security feature, which is associated with the runtime application. Modern security consists of various loopholes and fails to protect all the apps.
Market Research Future published a research report on “Global Runtime Application Self-Protection Market Research Report- Global Forecast 2022” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2022.
Market Synopsis of Runtime Application Self-Protection Market
Runtime application self-protection is capable of self-diagnostics and self-protection of apps in real time.
Increasing cybercrimes high proliferation rate in the mobile security are the key drivers for this market.
Get Sample of Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1536
Study Objective of Runtime Application Self-Protection Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Runtime Application Self-Protection Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Runtime Application Self-Protection market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by solutions, by domain, by end users and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Runtime Application Self-Protection Market
Segmentation by Solution: Network/Cloud Based & Server/Application Based.
Segmentation by Domain: SMEs & Large Business Units
Segmentation by End Users: BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail, IT and Telecommunication among others.
The key players are- Veracode (U.S.), Waratek (Ireland), Cigital, Inc. (U.S.), Wipro (India), Optiv Inc (U.S), Hewlett-Packard (U.S.), WhiteHat Security (U.S.), VASCO Data Security International, Inc.
(U.S.), IMMUNIO (Canada), Prevoty (U.S.), Promon AS (Norway) among others.
Get Complete Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…protection-market
- In July 2016, VASCO Data Security International, Inc. announced the strategic investment in Promon AS, a leader in the runtime application self-protection.
- In February 2016, WhiteHat Security announced the partnership with Ciber for the purpose of securing mission critical applications.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: