Internet of Things (IoT) has brought everything connected through internet. Increase application of smart devices are enabling us to collect big data on a regular basis.
- Advertising -
The data gathered are becoming more complex and uncertain and therefore artificial intelligence (AI) came into picture. AI can efficiently deal with the difficulties created by big data.
- Advertising -
Artificial Intelligence is basically the simulation of logical human thinking using computer technology. Artificial Intelligence provides the framework and tools to go beyond small real-time decision and automation use cases for IoT.
The report aims to provide an overview of global artificial intelligence in IoT market with detailed market segmentation by technology, hardware, application, and geography. The global artificial intelligence in IoT market is expected to witness exponential growth during the forecast period with its application in safeguarding assets and designing automated decision making.
Request a Sample Report at www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000205
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global artificial intelligence in IoT market
- To analyze and forecast the global artificial intelligence in IoT market on the basis of technology, hardware and application
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall artificial intelligence in IoT market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key artificial intelligence in IoT players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
View Complete Report at www.theinsightpartners.com/reports…ce-in-iot-market
Some of the leading players in artificial intelligence in IoT market are Google Inc., Cisco, IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Apple, Salesforce, Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Security Group, NVIDIA Corp., and Amazon, Inc.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries. We are committed to providing highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions by pr ...
For more information: