Remote access is the ability to get access to a particular network or a computer from a remote distance.
Market Research Future published a research report on “Remote Access Management Market Research Report- Global Forecast 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Market Synopsis of Remote Access Management Market
Remote access basically connects a client and a host computer.
This is typically used by people who are travelling and need access to their organization’s network.
Technical advancement and growing cellular network capability has enabled people to save time and access information in quick time through remote access management.
Major forces driving the growth of remote access management market are the increasing employee strength globally and the flexibility it provides to work from anywhere and at any time. It is simple, flexible and provides cost effective licensing.
The remote access management market has been segmented on the basis of component, technology, organization size and vertical. The type segment is further bifurcated into IPsec VPN, SSL VPN and direct access.
IPsec VPN is the most commonly used technology for remote access management. In IPsec VPN, a virtual private network client is installed on the end user’s computer and is configured with details about the target network, like IP address.
Every time the user wants to connect to the remote network, they start the virtual private network client and a secure connection to the corporate firewall is established.
The global remote access management market is expected to grow at approx. USD 47 Billion by 2023, at 11% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
The prominent players in remote access management market are – Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Juniper Networks (U.S.), VMware, Inc. (U.S.), Fortinet (U.S.), Citrix Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Sophos Ltd. (U.K.), Brocade Communication Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (U.S.), NetScreen Technologies, Inc. (U.S.) and Symantec Corporation (U.S.) among others.
Get Sample of Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample-request/3217
Study Objective of Remote Access Management Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Remote Access Management Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Remote Access Management market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by solutions, by domain, by end users and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Remote Access Management Market
Remote access management market can be segmented on the basis of following:
- IPsec VPN
- SSL VPN
- Direct Access
By Organization size
- Large Enterprises
- IT & Telecommunication
- Aerospace & Defense
The regional analysis of remote access management market is being studied for regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the market, whereas Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
The major growth in remote access management market in North America attributes to the technical advancements in that region.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: