Key Vendors - Oracle Corporation, SAP SE and IBM
Market Research Future published a research report on “Global Human Capital Management Software Market Research Report- Forecast 2022” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2022.
Market Synopsis of Human Capital Management Software Market
Human capital management (HCM) is the set of practices, which focuses on providing specific competencies in the organization such as workforce acquisition, management, and optimization. With the growing organization infrastructure there is a rapid growth in the manpower which leads to the increase in documentation.
Human Capital Management Software is the easy solution which allows the human resources department to manage the tasks more effectively.
This software is a combination of HRM with information technology where software makes the task easy and more efficient. The HCM Software supports the HR person in monitoring employees and their performance throughout and take the appropriate decisions.
The key players in the market of Oracle Corporation (U.S.), SAP SE (Germany), IBM (U.S.), NetSuite Inc. (U.S.), Workday, Inc. (U.S.), Ultimate Software Group, Inc. (U.S.), ADP, LLC (U.S.), Cornerstone OnDemand (U.S.), Benefitfocus Inc. (U.S.) among others.
Get Sample of Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1425
Study Objective of Human Capital Management Software Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Human Capital Management Software Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Human Capital Management Software market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by solutions, by domain, by end users and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Human Capital Management Software Market
Segmentation by Deployment: On Premise & On Cloud.
Segmentation by Applications: Analytics, Training and Recruitment, Payroll, HR Planning among others.
Segmentation by End Users: BFSI, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Telecom, Energy, Retail, Logistics and Transportation among others.
Currently, North America is dominating the market of human capital management software with the market share XX%. Higher employment ratio in the North American countries led to the higher adoption of these software.
High efficiency rate of these software’s is also pushing the market to rise. Europe holds XX% of market share with the support of developed countries such as France, Germany, Italy among others and higher employment ratio.
The Asia-Pacific human capital management software market is expected to grow due to economic growth in this region. Government initiative and liberal policies are inviting major big players in this region resulting high employment ratio.
Asia-Pacific human capital management software market has been valued at US $XX million in the year 2015 which is expected to grow at US $XX million by end of forecasted period.
Get Complete Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…tware-market-1425
- In June 2016, Benefitfocus Inc. announced the new update of its summer 2016 software with the feature of crowdsourcing.
- In September 2016, Cornerstone OnDemand announced the launch of people analytics suite which will helps the organizations to create accurate hiring plans in different course of time.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!