This research report examines the global RFID Tags Market, with a focus on key industry players such as Alien Technology, Confidex Ltd, HID Global Corporation, Honeywell international Inc., Omni-ID Ltd.
Global RFID Tags Market Information by Types (Passive, Active and Semi-passive), by End-User (Manufacturing Sector, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Retail, and Others) and by Region - Forecast to 2022
The key players of Global RFID tags Market report include:
- Alien Technology (U.S.)
- Confidex Ltd (Finland)
- HID Global Corporation (U.S.)
- Honeywell international Inc. (U.S.)
- Omni-ID Ltd (U.S.)
- Impinj, Inc. (U.S.)
- Invengo Information Technology Co. Ltd (China)
- Smartrac N.V. (Netherlands)
- The Tag Factory (India)
- Tageos (France).
Radio-frequency identification (RFID) uses electromagnetic field to identify & track tags attached to objects. The tags contain electronically stored information.
This tag can be attached to or implanted in products, animals or even human beings. The major driving factors for the growth of RFID tags market are the increasing concerns for efficient tracking of enterprise assets and the need for efficient management of logistics & supply chain.
Additionally, the increasing adoption of RFID tags in healthcare sector is also contributing to the growth of the market. However, high cost of manufacturing & implementation of RFID system may hamper the growth of this market.
RFID tags market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 7% by 2022.
Study Objectives of Global RFID Tags Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global RFID tags Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Global RFID Tags Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Type, by End-User and by Region.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the RFID tags Market.
Regional Analysis of Global RFID Tags Market
North America dominates the RFID tags market. The key factors such as advancement in technologies and government supported initiatives for the adoption of RFID tags are driving the growth of this market in North America.
Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region for RFID tags market due to rising awareness among the consumers about drug counterfeit & safety, the rapid growth in industrialization as well as the retail industry are the factors driving this market in the APAC region. This region is expected to grow at the fastest pace during the forecast period.
Request For Sample Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2008
- Manufactures Organizations
- Distributors & Suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- End-Use Sectors
- The Product matrix gives a detailed comparison of the different recycled product types of the market.
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Global RFID Tags Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market.
The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Complete Report Details @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…-tags-market-2008
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope Of The Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope Of The Study
2.2.1 Research Objectives
2.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
- Company Profiles
10.1 Alien Type
10.1.3 Product Portfolio
10.1.4 Business Strategies
10.1.5 Recent Development
10.2 Confidex Ltd.
10.2.3 Product Portfolio
10.2.4 Business Strategies
10.2.5 Recent Development
10.3 HID Global Corporation
10.3.3 Product Portfolio
10.3.4 Business Strategies
10.3.5 Recent Development
10.4 Honeywell international Inc.
10.4.3 Product Portfolio
10.4.4 Business Strategies
10.4.5 Recent Development
10.5 Omni-ID Ltd
10.5.3 Product Portfolio
10.5.4 Business Strategies
10.5.5 Recent Development
10.6 Impinj Inc.
10.6.3 Product Portfolio
10.6.4 Business Strategies
10.6.5 Recent Development
10.7 Invengo Information Type Co. Ltd.
10.7.3 Product Portfolio
10.7.4 Business Strategies
10.7.5 Recent Development
10.8 Smartrac N.V.
10.8.3 Product Portfolio
10.8.4 Business Strategies
10.8.5 Recent Development
10.9 The Tag Factory
10.9.3 Product Portfolio
10.9.4 Business Strategies
10.9.5 Recent Development
10.10.3 Product Portfolio
10.10.4 Business Strategies
10.10.5 Recent Development
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!