BYOD security market is expected to bring revolution in the IT and security industry.
- Agency -.
Market Research Future published a research report on “BYOD Security Market Research Report- Global Forecast 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Market Synopsis of BYOD Security Market
The increasing demand for strong authentication to access the enterprise atmosphere and need to safeguard the encryption of organization’s sensitive data is expected to drive the BYOD Security Market.
Moreover, the secured architecture supports to remotely remove the enterprise data incase if the device is lost or the employee leaves the organization.
- Agency -.
The high adoption of smartphones, tablets, and laptops is supporting the users to be more productive and efficient, by working anytime and anywhere. To support these usage scenarios, the enterprise allows the users to access the enterprise services and data from devices that are outside the boundary of the trusted enterprise network.
BYOD security market has been segmented on the basis of device, security solution, software, and end user. The network security software can be used to improved productivity and agility.
The comfort of logging into email, accessing documents and remote data access, has changed the way companies do business. Employees are comfortable using their own devices.
Within a company assigned phone, laptop, or tablet, there are restrictions placed on device use, with an employee owned device, employees have the freedom to utilize their devices for both professional and personal use. It allows greater flexibility in performing job which can lead to improved productivity.
The BYOD security market is expected to grow at approximately USD 69 Billion by 2023, at 37% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Get Sample of Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sampl…est/2961
The prominent players in the BYOD security market are Citrix Systems, Inc. (U.S.), International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation (U.S.), VMware, Inc. (U.S.), Mobileiron Inc. (U.S.), Good Technology Corporation. (U.S.), Fortinet Inc. (U.S.), Avaya Inc. (U.S.), Cisco Systems (U.S.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise (U.S.), Symantec Corporation (U.S.) among others.
Study Objective of BYOD Security Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global BYOD Security Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the BYOD Security market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by solutions, by domain, by end users and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global BYOD Security Market
BYOD Security market for segment on the basis of Device Type, Software, Security Solution, End User.
BYOD Security Market by Device Type:
BYOD Security Market by Software:
- Mobile Data Security
- Mobile Device Security
- Network Security
BYOD Security Market by Security Solutions:
- Mobile Device Management
- Mobile Application Management
- Mobile Content Management
- Mobile Identity Management
BYOD Security Market by End User:
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprises
Get Complete Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…urity-market-2961
The regional analysis of BYOD security market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. North America occupies major share in the BYOD security market due to high adoption of BYOD concept by Large & Small scale enterprises which increases the security concerns thereby supporting the growth of BYOD security market.
Asia-Pacific is also estimated to be one of the fastest growing region due adoption of BYOD for retaining employees in the organization.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: