Active Network Management Market By Type (Software And Services), By Application (Automation, Grid Asset Monitoring, Real-Time Monitoring, And Others), And By Industry Vertical (Energy & Utility, Transportation, Government, And Others)
Active network management is a solution for managing smart grids. It connects separate components of a smart grid such as renewable generation, storage devices, and smaller energy generators.
It creates an intellectual energy infrastructure that automatically controls various components of the energy network and provides information to ensure that all systems are controlled in an optimal manner.
Active network management market is expected to grow at a significant rate owing to high grid stability, real-time evaluation, automation options, and intuitive operation.
Further, easy fault detection, prevention of outages, and increase in need to automate devices fuels the active network management market growth. However, lack of awareness and slow ICT expenditure in underdeveloped regions such as Africa and South America are expected to hinder the growth of the active network management market.
The report segments the active network management market on the basis of application, type, industry verticals, and geography. On the basis of application, it includes automation, grid asset monitoring, real-time monitoring, and others.
On the basis of type, it is bifurcated into software and services. On the basis of industry, the market is divided into energy & utility, transportation, government, and others.
Based on geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players of active network management market include Cisco Systems, Inc., IBM Corporation, Dell Inc, Siemens AG, ABB Ltd., General Electric, Schneider Electric SE, Kelvatek Ltd., Smarter Grid Solutions, and Chemtrols Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global active network management market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016‐2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the global active network management market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market ...