The Global IoT Healthcare Market accounted to USD 157.08 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 29.7% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
- Advertising -
Global IoT Healthcare Market, By Component, Application, Connectivity Technology, End Users, Geography – Trends and Forecast to 2024
Request for Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…healthcare-market
Internet of things healthcare, consists of different medical devices, systems and programming and had an effect on the overall healthcare sector which has been massively beneficial in remote clinical monitoring, chronic disease management and personal fitness monitoring and by giving more time to patients for interacting with their doctors.
Global IoT Healthcare Market – Competitive Analysis:
The global IoT healthcare market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes IoT healthcare shares for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and South America.
Global IoT Healthcare Market – Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing geriatric population
- Rising prevalence of various chronic diseases
- Rising investment for IoT healthcare solutions
- Growing uses of smartphones and internet connectivity
Inquiry for TOC Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?…healthcare-market
Global IoT Healthcare Market Segmentation:
- On the basis of component, global IoT healthcare market is segmented into medical device, systems and software and services. Medical devices are sub segmented into wearable external medical devices, implanted medical devices and stationary medical devices. Systems and software is sub segmented into remote device management, network bandwidth management, data analytics, network security and application security. Services are sub segmented system integration services, professional services, support and maintenance services.
- On the basis of application, global IoT healthcare market is segmented into telemedicine, clinical operations and workflow management, connected imaging, inpatient monitoring and medication management.
- On the basis of connectivity technology, global IoT healthcare market is segmented into bluetooth low energy, wi-fi, cellular, near field communication (NFC) and satellite.
- On the basis of end users, global IoT healthcare market is segmented into hospitals, surgical centers, and clinics, clinical research organization (cro), research and diagnostics laboratories.
- On the basis of geography, global IoT healthcare market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Global IoT Healthcare Market – Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in global IoT healthcare market are Medtronic, Cisco Systems Inc., GE Corporate, STANLEY Healthcare, Qualcomm Life, Inc., IBM Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Microsoft, Honeywell Life Care Solutions, SAP SE, Philips Healthcare, Adheretech Inc., Cerner Corporation and PhysIQ among others.
- Advertising -
Browse full Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…ealthcare-market/
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: