Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Market for Entertainment Industry Future for This Technology Remains Wide Open
- Advertising -
According to the market research report “Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Market for Entertainment Industry: By Component (Hardware, Software); By Technology (AR Technology, VR Technology); By Device (AR Device, VR Device); By Application (Gaming, Sports & Entertainment) & By Region-Forecast (2016-2022)”, published by IndustryARC, estimates extensive growth till 2022.
Browse Report at industryarc.com/Report/16348/augme…ent-industry.html
Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality are quick to find converts, but the two complementary yet conflicting visions of the future also tend to put people into two camps. In the arc of every modern technology’s development a great deal of attention is initially focused on the technology itself.
Augmented tech & virtual reality, two distinct but related technologies that have become popular in the business and consumer press.
- Advertising -
The popular media describe imaginary worlds that only exist in computers, cell phones and minds. Virtual is defined to be being in essence or effect but not in fact.
Enhanced reality technology is defined to be something that sets up a real or actual thing, something that is merely apparent, and something that exists independently of ideas conceiving it.
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Market for Entertainment Industry
If we look upon the previous technology, artificial intelligence was emerging as a computational and cognitive force, researches were constantly in the media explaining how neural networks and machines learning worked, and how this technology varied from the traditional way of screening programs. Today, a few years later AI systems are embedded in many of the computing technology that companies and consumers are regularly.
This is the also in case with augmented reality & virtual reality applications for these technologies has become more evident as these technologies mature and prices come down, but we can already see the impact that makes a branded experience world. This won’t just be for creating assignation opportunities for audiences, but will also be an integral part of the design process.
In other words, VR & AR technology can be just as useful behind the curtain as in front of it.
The Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Market for Entertainment Industry of the virtual games world has changed; the experience is even more realistic than someone has played the game on a computer, TV screen or tablet. Just as with AR, there are many potential applications of VR that will go well beyond best reality games.
Geographically, North America is the dominating one in the market followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Growing popularity in entertainment China and India will owe good user base.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Market for Entertainment Industry
The Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Market for Entertainment Industry can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Application: Gaming and Sports & Entertainment (Museum, Theme Parks, Art Gallery & Exhibitions and Consumer Vertical Overall Review)
- Component: Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Hardware Component (3D Camera, Sensors, Semiconductor Component, Displays, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Software Component
- Technology: Augmented Reality Technology and Virtual Reality Technology
- Device: Augmented Reality Devices (Head-Mounted Displays, Head-Up Display (HUD), Handheld Device)), Virtual Reality Devices (Head-Mounted Display (HMD), Gesture Control Device (Data Gloves, Others) and Projector & Display Wall
- Geography: Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and Rest of the World
Some of the key players involved in the Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Market for Entertainment Industry are as follows:
- Microsoft Corporation
- Vuzix Corporation
- Qaulcomm Inc.
- Oculus VR Inc.
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...