Global Green Data Center Market Information by Infrastructure (Physical, Virtual), By Components (Hardware, Software), Domain (SMEs, Large Business Units), and End Users (Manufacturing, BFSI, Telecom and IT, Energy, Aerospace & Defence) - Forecast 2016-2022
Market Research Future Publish a New Report on - “Green Data Center Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022”
Exclusive Summery About Report:
Green Data Center is a new technology which is used for data storage, data management, and data dissemination. By the use of certain components such as computer systems, servers, green data centers are designed to use very less energy and give minimum impact to the environment.
Green data centers are capable of providing the same features, which a typical data centers provide, but these are more environmental friendly. Government rules towards the environment and increasing interest of organization towards green earth campaign are few factors which is driving the market of Green Data Center.
Global Green Data Center market has been valued at US billion in the year 2015 which is expected to grow at by the end of forecasted period.
In June 2016, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd announced the strategic partnership with SADC for the development of Green Data Centers.
In June 2016, Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd announced that company has developed a new energy saving technology which will allow the data centers in cooling with less electricity.
Access the market data and information presented through over 60 tables and figures spread 80+ pages of the project report. Avail in-depth table of content (TOC) & market synopsis on “Green Data Center Market Research … Forecast to 2022 "
Green Data Center Market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including
- IBM (U.S.)
- Dell (U.S.),
- Cisco Systems (U.S.),
- Hitachi (Japan),
- Hewlett-Packard (U.S.),
- Fujitsu (U.S.),
- Schneider Electric (France),
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (China),
- ABB Group (Switzerland),
- NEC Corporation of America (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1534
Study Objective of Green Data Center Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Green Data Center Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Green Data Center market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by infrastructure, by components, by domain, by end users and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Green Data Center Market
For further information on this report, visit @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…ta-center-market
Segmentation by Infrastructure: Physical & Virtual.
Segmentation by Components: Hardware (Servers, Cooling Equipment, Power Units, Networking components) & Software.
Segmentation by Domain: SMEs & Large Business Units
Segmentation by End Users: Manufacturing, BFSI, Telecom and IT, Energy, Aerospace & Defence, Retail among others.
- Data Center component manufacturers
- Manufacturing companies
- BFSI Organizations
- Software Development companies
- Big Data associated Companies
The report for Global Green Data Center Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!