The Market Research Future published a research report on “Mobile Advertising Market Research Report- Global Forecast 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Market Research Future published a research report on “Mobile Advertising Market Research Report- Global Forecast 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Market Synopsis of Mobile Advertising Market
Mobile advertising can be defined as a marketing or advertising platform through mobile devices. Mobile advertising market has various channels that includes technology, trade shows or billboards.
The key trends in mobile advertising market includes reaching to mass audience in less time, invention of latest technology that are convenient for users, emergence of innovative ideas that are going to benefit users and proficient use of smartphone to generate money.
The study indicates, factors such as mobile as a device helps in bridging the gap with real world, increase in mobile users owing to usage of multiple channels and device that boost the mobile advertising market. Invention of latest technology helps users during difficult times, when demonetization stuck the market, the online money transfer companies were still flourishing and came up with more efficient technologies.
The technologies such as secured payment gateways, quick response codes and near field communication stickers have made money transferring deals easy for consumers and generated faith in them. These are the significant factors driving mobile advertising market.
The mobile advertising market can be segmented on the basis of advertising type, organization size and vertical. By advertising type, the mobile advertising market consists of short message service (SMS), multimedia messaging service (mms), peer-to-peer messaging (P2P), video advertising, display advertising, in-game advertising, mobile digital coupons, in-app advertising and others.
Short message service, offers companies to be in touch with their customers, by requesting them to participate in surveys, and fill questionnaire. Industries such as real estate can be constantly in touch with their customers by updating them with property listing schemes and latest property for sale.
Restaurant owners can attract customers by messaging attractive deals.
The Mobile Advertising Market is expected to grow at approximately USD 169 Billion by 2023, at 14% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Get Sample of Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4012
The prominent players in the mobile advertising market are – Applovin Corporation (U.S.), Avazu Inc. (China), Chartboost Inc. (Netherland), Facebook Inc. (U.S.), Flurry Inc. (U.K.), Google Inc. (U.S.), Inmobi Pte. Ltd. (Singapore), Matomy Media Group Ltd. (Israel), Millennial Media Inc. (U.S.), Smaato Inc. (U.S.), among others.
The regional analysis of mobile advertising market is being studied for region such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in mobile advertising market.
North America region is the leading player in mobile marketing market owing to huge investment in mobile advertising. The market growth in North America region is mainly due to contribution by developed countries in building network connectivity, growing number of mobile users, increasing usage of 3G and 4G network and increasing mobile marketing popularity among enterprises.
Study Objective of Mobile Advertising Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Mobile Advertising Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Mobile Advertising market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, by region and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Mobile Advertising Market
Mobile Advertising market is segmented on the basis of advertising type, organization size and vertical.
Mobile Advertising Market by Advertising type:
- Short Message Service (SMS)
- Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)
- Peer-To-Peer Messaging (P2P)
- Video Advertising
- Display Advertising
- In-Game Advertising
- Mobile Digital Coupons
- In-App Advertising
Mobile Advertising Market by Organization Size:
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Mobile Advertising Market by Vertical:
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- It & Telecommunication
- Media and Entertainment
- Transportation and Automobile
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Energy & Power and Utilities
- Education and Government
Get Complete Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…sing-market-4012
- Investors and consultants
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Technology solution providers
- IT Solution Providers
- Advertising Companies
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!