Global Storage in Big Data Market, By Component (Hardware, Software and Services) - Forecast 2022
- Agency -.
The digitization of the data records globally is the primary driving factor of the storage in big data market. The storage in big data market aims to provide storage, security, cost and backups.
It enable various business especially healthcare to be better managed the data and have up to date data records of the clients. Increasing digitized data volumes is enabling many companies to adopt for the various big data storage options.
- Agency -.
Along with technology development, new adoptions of cloud computing, big data, software based storage devices and internet of things (IoT) have boosted the storage in big data market market. The study indicates that rising demand of integrated security & safety, cost, backups and precise storage of data is driving the storage in big data market market.
It has been observed that the biggest restraints in the big data storage market are microeconomic factors such as reduced budgets for data storage and high total cost of ownership of flash storage, in addition to improper data representation posing a threat to the global storage in big data market. Also, this vast amount of data requires special computer powers which is another restraining factor for storage in big data market.
The Storage in Big Data Market is segmented on the basis of component and vertical. The component segment consists of hardware, software and services.
The hardware components further consists of servers, storage and networks. The software service consists of software-as-a-service (SaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS), infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and high adoption of cloud services is increasing the market of software services.
Cloud infrastructure services also include an abstraction layer software that virtualize resources and presents them to the user in programmatic manner. The study indicates that segmentation based on hardware comprise major share in big data storage market.
The global storage in big data market is expected to grow at USD ~30 Billion by 2022, at 20% of CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
Major Key Players:
- Amazon Web Services (U.S.)
- Google Inc. (U.S.)
- International Business Machines Corporation (U.S.)
- Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
- Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
- Dell EMC (U.S.)
- Hitachi Data Systems Corporation (U.S.)
- VMware, Inc. (U.S.)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (U.S)
- Teradata Corporation (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2651
Study Objectives of Storage in Big Data Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the storage in big data market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the storage in big data market based porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of components and verticals
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the storage in big data market .
Storage in big data market is segmented on the basis of component and vertical.
Storage in big data market by component:
Storage in big data market by vertical:
- IT & Telecommunication
- Media & Entertainment
The regional analysis of storage in big data market is being studied for region such as Asia Pacific, Americas, Europe and Rest of the World. Rapid digitization across different industries has driven the market of storage in big data market in North America region and in terms of revenue it is projected to be the leading region in global big data storage market.
European region is expected to show high growth rates in big data storage market by the forecast period owing to digital transformation, technological advancements, and increasing adoption of smart connected devices. The study reveals that Asia-Pacific market is creating new opportunities in storage in big data market due to improved business performance, meeting customer expectations and increasing competitive edge in the business.
Browse Full Report Details @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…data-market-2651
- Healthcare Organizations
- Cloud service providers
- Investors and consultants
- System Integrators
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Technology solution providers
- Bank & financial agencies
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
List of Tables
Table 1Global Storage In Big Data Market, By Component
Table 2 Global Storage In Big Data Market, By Vertical
Table 3 Global Storage In Big Data Market, By Regions
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Network Solution
Figure 2 Global Storage In Big Data Market: By Component (%)
Figure 3 Global Storage In Big Data Market: By Vertical (%)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: