Global Hybrid Cloud Market Information, by Service type (Software as a service, PaaS, IaaS), by Application (Education, Government, Healthcare, Telecommunication, BFSI) - Forecast to 2027
- Agency -.
The major growth driver of Hybrid Cloud Market includes growing demand for efficient productivity by organizations, rise in demand of secure and quick data access, and growing adoption of small & medium sized enterprises among others.
Hence the market for Hybrid Cloud is expected to grow at high CAGR (2016-2027).
However, data security and data compliance are some of the major factors which are hindering the growth of Market.
Major Key Players:
- Akamai Technologies Inc. (U.S.)
- Amazon Web Services LLC (U.S.)
- CA Technologies (U.S.)
- Dell Inc. (U.S.)
- Flexiant Ltd. (U.K.)
- Google Inc. (U.S.)
- Hewlett-Packard Development Company L.P. (U.S.)
- IBM Corporation (U.S.)
- Equinix Inc. (U.S.) Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1018
Study Objective of Hybrid Cloud Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Hybrid Cloud market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To Analyze the Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by cloud service type, by application type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global market.
Global Hybrid Cloud Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Cloud Service type:
Software as a service (SaaS), Platform as a service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a service(IaaS) amon gothers.
- Agency -.
BFSI, Education, Telecommunications, Government, and Healthcare among others.
North-America dominated the Global Hybrid Cloud Market with the largest market share due to availability of large IT market and developed cloud data centers in the region, and therefore accounting for high million and is expected to grow over more billion by 2027.
Hybrid Cloud Market in Europe market is expected to grow at CAGR of high from in million in 2016 to high million by 2027.
- IBM Corporation has announced on July 2016 about its cloud service for block chain network for the organizations. Block chain network is the platform which keeps track record of all the transactions occurring in an organization.
- Microsoft Corporation has announced on June 2016 about its appointment of Crayon Software Experts Pvt. Ltd. as a cloud distribution partner in India. Crayons on the basis of this program will help the customers in India to adopt Microsoft’s cloud based services such as Microsoft Office 365, and enterprise suite subscriptions among others.
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
Access Report Details @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…loud-market-1018
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Table of Contents
- Report Prologue
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research Objective
2.3 Market Structure
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: