Voice over WLAN is a method of sending voice digitally over the wireless broadband network. The technology is also referred as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) over WLAN. A voice enabled wireless device, access point, wireless network form the essential components of this system.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Voice over WLAN Market along with detailed segmentation of market by solution, application, end-user and five major geographical regions. Global voice over WLAN market is expected to witness decent growth during the forecast period due to cost optimization benefits offered by the technology.
Rising number of cellular phone devices also demand for cost savings on calls made.
Global Voice over WLAN Players:
- Aruba Networks
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Ruckus Wireless Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprises
- Huawei Technologies Ltd.
- Avaya Inc.
- Zebra Technology Solutions
- Dell Inc.
- Aerohive networks
Objectives of Voice over WLAN Report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Voice over WLAN
• To analyze and forecast the global Voice over WLAN on the basis of components, application, size and technology
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Voice over WLAN with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key Voice over WLAN players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Complete Report is Available at www.reportsweb.com/voice-over-wlan-market-to-2025
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: ReportsWeb is a one-stop shop for market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost-effective research papers and solutions from various publishers. The market research industry has changed in last decade. As the corporate focus has shifted to niche markets and emerging countries, some publishers have stepped in to fulfill these information needs. We have experienced and ...