The Global Contrast Media Market is worth USD 4.3 Billion in 2016 and estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.6%, to reach USD 5.38 billion by 2021. The global Contrast Media market is developing at an exceptionally quick pace.
- Advertising -
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…edia-market-3414/
Contrast media used as a part of therapeutic imaging are grouped on the premise of imaging modalities. The two most normally utilized contrast media are iodine-containing contrast medium and gadolinium contrast medium.
- Advertising -
The shade of structures in the body changes when pictures are caught with contrast media in the body. The delicate tissues are viewed as dim, while the bones look light dark.
The contrast media enhances the contrast between various parts of the body and classifies between various parts of the body that have comparative pieces.
Download Free Sample Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…14/request-sample
The market for Contrast Media is required to witness noteworthy development amid the estimate forecast period because of rise in the number of aging population, growing research and development activities in the field of imaging modalities, demand for image-guided techniques, and increase in the incidences of chronic diseases. However adverse reactions of contrast media on body and huge costs involved limit the growth of the market.
Inquire about report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-3414/inquire
• Medical Procedure
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Medical Procedure
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Medical Procedure
• Market Share Analysis, By Medical Procedure
Route of Administration
• Injectable Contrasts Media
• Oral Contrasts Media
• Rectal Contrasts Media
• Urethral Contrasts Media
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Route of Administration
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Route of Administration
• Market Share Analysis, By Route of Administration
• Iodinated Contrasts Media
• Gadolinium-Based Contrasts Media
• Microbubble Contrasts Media
• Barium- Based Contrasts Media
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
• Market Share Analysis, By Type
• Cardiovascular Disorders
• Neurological Disorders
• Gastrointestinal Disorders
• Nephrological Disorders
• Musculoskeletal Disorders
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Indications
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Indications
• Market Share Analysis, By Indications
• Interventional Cardiology
• Interventional Radiology
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
• Market Share Analysis, By Application
Geographically, the Contrast Media market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East Asia. North America is estimated to constitute the largest share in this market, while the Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the fastest growth and overtake North America, being the second largest shareholder for the market during the forecast period.
CMC Contrast AB (Sweden), Daiichi Sankyo (Japan),Bayer HealthCare (Germany), GE Healthcare (U.S.), Guerbet Group (France), Bracco Imaging S.p.A. (Italy) in 2015. Lantheus Medical Imaging (U.S.), nanoPET Pharma GmbH (Germany), and Subhra Pharma Private Limited (India).are the leaders in the global Contrast Media market.CMC Contrast AB (Sweden), Daiichi Sankyo (Japan),Bayer HealthCare (Germany), GE Healthcare (U.S.), Guerbet Group (France), Bracco Imaging S.p.A.
(Italy) in 2015. Lantheus Medical Imaging (U.S.), nanoPET Pharma GmbH (Germany), and Subhra Pharma Private Limited (India).are the leaders in the global Contrast Media market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: