The global software license market will grow with the demand of large IT enterprises like Microsoft, Accenture, and IBM. These software licenses are required to comply with relevant laws and regulations, non-adherence of which can cause heavy penalties.
- Agency -.
Market Research Future published a research report on “Software Licensing Market Research Report- Global Forecast 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Market Synopsis of Software Licensing Market
While, there are several organizations providing the free and open licensing domain which provide the guidelines and definitions regarding software licenses.
- Agency -.
However, the implementation of software license solutions helps in providing the control over piracy to a large extent. Moreover, the software license management involves in keeping track of the software and its maintenance.
The key growth driver is the need to reduce piracy issues.
The study indicates that the on-premises segment is dominated the software license market in 2016, accounting for a total market share of more than 53%. However, this segment will drop during the forecast period due to its high maintenance costs.
It has also been observed that the vendors who do not offer cloud-based solutions will face increased competition in the coming years as businesses, are preferring cloud over on-premises solutions.
The global Software Licensing market is expected to grow at USD$ ~14.34 Billion by 2023, at ~8.6% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Get Sample of Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3848
The prominent players in the Software Licensing system Market are –Accenture Plc. (Ireland), IBM Corporation (U.S), Agilis International (U.S), HP Inc.
(U.S), Dimension Data (South Africa), Inishtech Technology Ventures Ltd (Ireland), Flexera Software (U.S), Microsoft Corporation (U.S), and Moduslink Global Solutions, Inc.(U.S), Safenet Inc. (U.S) among others.
The global Software Licensing market has been segmented on the basis of Licensing Type, Deployment, end -users and region.
Software Licensing Market by Licensing Type:
- Proprietary license
- GNU General Public License
- End User License Agreement
- Workstation licenses
- Concurrent use license
Software Licensing Market by Deployment:
Software Licensing Market by End-User:
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Government and Defense
- Education and Research
Software Licensing Market by Regions:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Study Objectives of Software Licensing Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Software Licensing Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Software Licensing market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the Market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the Market for segment by Capacity, Battery Type, Power bank Type, No. of USB ports and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the Market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To Track and Analyze competitive developments such as Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances, Mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Software Licensing Market.
Get Complete Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…sing-market-3848
The regional analysis of Software Licensing market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. Europe is one of the leading region across the world in terms of largest market share in Software Licensing market due to the deployment of the market, that has been divided into cloud-based and on-premises.
North America is the leading region for the licensing market by revenues, due to the presence of major vendors. Whereas, Asia-Pacific countries like China, Japan and South Korea is an emerging market for Software Licensing market.
But this market has huge potential for growth of Software Licensing market.
- Software Licensing Providers
- Government and licensing Providers
- Law enforcement
- Consultancy firms/advisory firms
- Technology investors
- Research institutes,
- System Integrators
- Research/Consultancy firms
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: