The digital television is the new evolution in the TV industry that achieve superior picture and sound quality with minimum transmission bandwidth. It is basically the digitally encoded format which captures, distributes, and broadcasts the programming across the world.
- Agency -.
Market Research Future published a research report on “Global Digital TV Market Research Report- Forecast 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Market Synopsis of Digital TV Market
The digital television industry is boosting the increasing demand of TV as it is integrated with the analog and digital functions in a single design.
- Agency -.
As well as the multimedia home platform will also drive the applications of digital TV market due to growing demand of higher performance digital TV receivers at lower system cost.
The study indicates that the High Definition TV has driven the demand for high resolution displays. The digital cable boxes is being replaced by cable ready HDTV.
In United States, the digital terrestrial has been mandates to HD high density broadcasts. Also, the digital TV offers greater security to the programmer and the network as it occupies less bandwidth per program in a more secure way.
The broadcasters, satellite operators, and cable operators have the opportunity to offer more channels.
The global digital TV market is expected to grow at USD$ ~1.3 Billion by 2023, at ~17.3% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Get Sample of Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3936
The prominent players in the Digital TV Market are – Samsung Group (South Korea), Sony Corporation (Japan), Vizio Inc. (U.S), Haier Group Corporation (China), Hisense Co., Ltd.
(China), LG Corporation (South Korea), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), At&T Inc. (U.S), Dish Network (U.S), Verizon Fios (U.S) among others.
The global Digital TV market has been segmented on the basis of type, resolution, size, and region.
Digital TV Market by Type:
Digital TV Market by Resolution:
Digital TV Market by Size:
- 11’’- 32”
- 44’’- 50”
Digital TV Market by Regions:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Study Objectives of Digital TV Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Digital TV Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Digital TV market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the Market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the Market for segment by Capacity, Battery Type, Power bank Type, No. of USB ports and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the Market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To Track and Analyze competitive developments such as Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances, Mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Digital TV Market.
Get Complete Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…l-tv-market-3936
The regional analysis of Digital TV market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. North America region is dominating the global digital TV market and accounted for a largest market share of close to 30%.
Europe market is owing to major Digital TV manufacturing companies based out here in 2016. For the consumer electronics industry, the digitally encoded TV could provide new services, including Web access via TV.
This region is expected to grow further in the coming years. Asia Pacific will emerge as the fastest growing region for Digital TV market.
- Raw material providers
- Digital TV manufacturers
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Distributors and traders
- Research institutes and organizations
- Technology standards organizations
- Technology investors
- Research institutes,
- System Integrators
- Research/Consultancy firms
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: