Major factors driving the growth of 2 in 1 laptops market is the combination of portability, productivity and flexibility of touch and a keyboard in one device. All these feature make it extremely efficient and are the major factors driving the growth of 2 in 1 laptops market.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Market Research Future published a research report on “2 in 1 Laptops Market Research Report- Global Forecast 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Market Synopsis of 2 in 1 Laptops Market
2 in 1 laptops refers to a portable laptop that shares characteristics of both laptop and tablet. It is one of the fastest growing segment in the PC industry.
2 in 1 laptops are touch optimized and also come with a keyboard which can be detached when not needed.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
With the growth of IT industry, the laptops have become an integral part of corporate industry. Portability is the major factor driving the growth of 2 in 1 laptops market in the corporate industry.
The PC vendors are expanding into hybrid devices for notebook and tablet users in order to drive the hybrid laptops market share.
2 in 1 laptops market has been segmented on the basis of type and end user. There are various variants of memory sizes available in laptops ranging from 64 GB to 1TB or more than 1TB.
It depends upon what the laptop is being used for. While choosing the memory of a laptop, the RAM of the laptop also needs to be taken into consideration so that it can support that much of data being processed.
People who do not work much on computer programming will be fine with the 4 GB RAM size while the programmers might want to upgrade to 8 GB.
The global 2 in 1 laptops market is expected to grow at approx. USD 3.4 Billion by 2023, at 20% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Get Sample of Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3948
The prominent players in 2 in 1 laptops market are – Dell, Inc. (U.S.), Apple Inc. (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Samsung Group (South Korea), Sony Corporation (Japan), HP (U.S.), Lenovo Group Ltd.
(U.S.), Acer Inc. (Taiwan), AsusTek Computer Inc. (Taiwan), Toshiba Corporation (Japan) and Razer, Inc.
(U.S.), among others.
The global 2 in 1 Laptops market has been segmented on the basis of following:
- 2 in 1 Convertible
- 2 in 1 Detachable
By End User
- Corporate Consumers
- Individual Consumers
Study Objectives of 2 in 1 Laptops Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global 2 in 1 Laptops Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the 2 in 1 Laptops market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the Market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the Market for segment by Capacity, Battery Type, Power bank Type, No. of USB ports and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the Market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To Track and Analyze competitive developments such as Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances, Mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global 2 in 1 Laptops Market.
Get Complete Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…tops-market-3948
The regional analysis of 2 in 1 laptops market is being studied for regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the market, whereas Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
The major growth in 2 in 1 laptops market in North America is attributed to technical advancements and increasing use of internet, mobiles and tablets in that region.
- Technology investors
- Integrated device manufacturers (IDMs)
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Cloud solution provider
- System Integrators
- External Service Providers (ESPs)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!