Cluster Computing Market, by Service Type (HPC IAAS, HPC PAAS, Data Organization, Cluster Software) - Forecast 2016-2022
Cluster Computing or High Performance computing is defined as an addition of processes for delivering higher and efficient performance as compared to other desktop workstation or computer. It helps the companies to solve problems related to engineering, business, or science.
Cluster computing help to solve problems of recurring and complex operations as individual nodes work together and hence can solve problem more efficiently than one computer.
Factors such as economic competitiveness and new product developments are the key drivers for the raising demand for cluster computing market.
Moreover, recent developments such as cloud based approach in cluster computing market are captivating small to medium-sized enterprises in the market. With the use of high performance computers by SMEs this would minimize the initial investments for building infrastructure, hardware implementation and thus the high performance computing market is expected to grow exponentially in near future.
This market is expected to grow at CAGR of ~5% and will rose to the market size of USD 44 billion by the end of forecast period.
Request a Sample Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1746
Major Key Players:
- Cray, Inc. (U.S.)
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (U.S.)
- Intel Corporation (U.S.)
- Cisco Systems Inc. (U.S.),
- Silicon Graphics International Corp. (U.S.)
- Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
- Hewlett Packard, Inc. (U.S)
- Google Inc. (U.S.)
- Dell (U.S.)
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. (U.S.)
Study Objectives of Cluster Computing Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Cluster Computing Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Cluster Computing market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Service Type, by Deployment, by Organization Size, by Vertical and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Cluster Computing Market
- HPC Hardware Vendors
- HPC Software Vendors
- HPC Service Solution Vendors
- HPC Service Vendors
- Network and Systems Integrators
- Research Organization
- Software Providers
Global Cluster Computing Market has been segmented on the basis of service type, deployment, organization size and vertical. The Cluster Computing has been identified as- HPC IAAS, HPC PAAS, Data Organization and Workload Management, Cluster Software and Analytical Tool and Professional Services.
Deployment consists on cloud and on premise whereas the organization size has been identified as SBU and LBU among others. The Verticals has been identified as- Life Science, Industrial Manufacturing, Banking, Defense, Gaming Industry, Retail and among others.
North America is dominating the market of Cluster Computing due to the presence of the global players in this region as well as high technological advancement. North America is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period whereas Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market and expected to be the second biggest market by the end of forecast period.
Currently Europe holds second position in the market but expected to be dominated by Asia-Pacific by the end of forecast period.
Browse Full Report Details @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…ting-market-1746
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!