The report tracks the major market events including product launches, technological developments, mergers & acquisitions, and the innovative business strategies opted by key market players. Along with strategically analyzing the key micro markets, the report also focuses on industry-specific drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges in the data center interconnect market. The scope of this report covers the data center interconnect market by its major segments, which include the types, applications, and the major geographic regions.
Data Center Interconnect (DCI) is a network comprising of two or more data centers that helps in achieving business goals. The connection between separate data centers allows them to work together, share resources, and distribute workloads evenly amidst the centers.
This plays an important role in data distribution, and to fulfill the rising demand for cloud-based services. The substantial growth of internet and information technology is driving the market of data center interconnect market.
Data center interconnect are used by communication service providers, internet content providers, government bodies, and private enterprises. This report studies the current and future aspects of the data center interconnect market.
Request Sample: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/reque…ample.php?id=1234
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- The global data center interconnect market is growing at a steady pace during the forecasted period because of rise in demand for cloud-based services. These services help in managing customer’s IT infrastructure. Data center interconnect offers several benefits such as assisting in important business achievements, and skill development for improving internal planning and control processes.
- These benefits contribute towards the market growth. Key players in the market are collaborating and creating newer growth opportunities for the data center interconnect market. However, data center interconnect requires huge investment because in long-distance links, copper cables used are too weak, which cannot be compensated through electrical circuits. This feature is acting as a major market growth restraining factor.
The global data center interconnect market is divided into five major geographical segments which are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. The Asia Pacific region holds the highest market share and is the largest revenue contributors for the data center interconnect market.
The region is dominant because of rise in demand for optical interconnects in data centers along with long-haul and metro networks. Next in line is the North America region, which is witnessing a rapid market growth due to demand for cloud-based services in various sectors.
This report analyzes the data center interconnect market by the following segments:
- Data Center Interconnect Market, by Type
- Data Center Interconnect Market, by Application
- Real-time Disaster Recovery And Business Continuity
- Shared Data and Resources/Server High-availability Clusters (Geoclustering)
- Workload (VM) and Data (Storage) Mobility
- Data Center Interconnect Market, by End-user
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the data center interconnect market include:
- Ciena Corporation
- Nokia Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Infinera Corporation
- ADVA Optical Networking Se
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Extreme Networks, Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Colt Technology Services Group Limited
Browse Report: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/marke…terconnect-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information: