Increasing growth in the amount of data produced from various channels and its analysis for gaining useful insights is forcing companies to adopt such solutions which could result in lower total cost of ownership, improve business scalability and agility. Opting for Analytics as a Service helps companies to achieve competitive edge which optimize the operational costs.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Analytics as a Service Market along with detailed segmentation of market by solution, service, deployment type and industry verticals and five major geographical regions. Global Analytics as a Service market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period due to increasing pressure of lowering the operational cost among organizations.
Request Sample Copy @ goo.gl/F1bGCZ
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Analytics as a Service market
- To analyze and forecast the global Analytics as a Service market on the basis of type, application, technology, and industry verticals
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Analytics as a Service market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Analytics as a Service manufacturing players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in Analytics as a Service market are Google, Inc., Amazon Web Services, EMC Corporation, Gooddata Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Computer Science Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise and SAS Institute among others.
View Complete Report at goo.gl/5zi1Tm
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries. We are committed to providing highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions by pr ...