Asia Pacific Contrast Media Market By Procedure (X-Ray/CT, MRI, & Ultrasound), By Type (Iodinated, Barium, & Microbubble), By Application (Radiology, Interventional Radiology, & Interventional Cardiology) And By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Asia Pacific Contrast Media Market is worth USD 0.9 Billion in 2016 and estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.9%, to reach USD 1.09 billion by 2021. The Asia Pacific Contrast Media market is rising at a good speed.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…edia-market-3418/
Contrast medium is a substance utilized as a part of medicinal imaging to upgrade the contrast of liquids or structures inside the body. These assistance in better imaging of anatomical structures and organs by expanding the picture contrast.
Thus, these are useful in indicative strategies, for example, CT examine and in some basic surgeries. The worldwide contrast media or contrast specialist market is a genuinely develop, and is required to witness solid development driven by expanding imaging conclusion and surgical systems.
The market for ophthalmic laser is required to witness noteworthy development amid the estimate forecast period because of rise in the number of aging population, growing research and development activities in the field of imaging modalities, demand for image-guided techniques, and increase in the incidences of chronic diseases. However adverse reactions of contrast media on body and huge costs involved limit the growth of the market.
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Medical Procedure
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Medical Procedure
- Market Share Analysis, By Medical Procedure
Route of Administration
- Injectable Contrasts Media
- Oral Contrasts Media
- Rectal Contrasts Media
- Urethral Contrasts Media
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Route of Administration
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Route of Administration
- Market Share Analysis, By Route of Administration
- Iodinated Contrasts Media
- Gadolinium-Based Contrasts Media
- Microbubble Contrasts Media
- Barium- Based Contrasts Media
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Nephrological Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Indications
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Indications
- Market Share Analysis, By Indications
- Interventional Cardiology
- Interventional Radiology
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
Asia Pacific is geographically segmented into China, India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia and South East Asia. China and India are likely to increase the market because of huge population.
Asia Pacific is largest growing segment.
CMC Contrast AB (Sweden), Daiichi Sankyo (Japan),Bayer HealthCare (Germany), GE Healthcare (U.S.), Guerbet Group (France), Bracco Imaging S.p.A. (Italy) in 2015. Lantheus Medical Imaging (U.S.), nanoPET Pharma GmbH (Germany), and Subhra Pharma Private Limited (India).are the leaders in the Asia Pacific Contrast Media market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!