This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Civil Aerospace Simulation and Training Market.
- Advertising -
The Global Civil Aerospace Simulation and Training Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% during the period 2016-2021. Flight simulation machines with motion simulators are highly in demand for their ability to give a more real life kind of experience to pilots.
Although FAA research claims that motion simulation does not make much of a difference, the market demand for full flight simulator is still higher.
The market is growing significantly because of the increased use of virtual training methods.
- Advertising -
As a result of an increase in fuel prices, it has become difficult for airlines to provide airborne training to pilots. Therefore, airlines prefer simulator-based training, since it requires less time and costs cheaper, compared to training on the actual aircraft.
An increase in the number of aircraft orders has also contributed to the demand for flight simulators. Major market restraints are lack of simulators for complex systems; increasing adoption of gaming technology and the presence of several private players in the market.
Download PDF Sample of Civil Aerospace Simulation and Training Market@ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/465003
The market for global civil aerospace simulation and training has been segmented by –
Simulator Type (Flight Training Devices (FTD), full flight simulators (FFS) and others); Aircraft Type (Rotary Wing and Fixed Wing); and Geography (North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa and Europe). The key players in the global civil aerospace simulation and training market are CAE, FlightSafety International Inc., Rockwell Collins, Atlantis Systems Corp.
What the report offers
- Market analysis of the global civil aerospace simulation and training market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers, opportunities and restraints.
- Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook and factors impacting vendors short term and long term strategies.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- An extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies, along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the civil aerospace simulation market on a global and regional scale.
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…alysis-2018-2023
- L-3 Communications Link Simulation & Training
- Rockwell Collins
- Advanced Simulation Corp.
- Atlantis Systems Corp.
- Boeing Training Systems and Support
- CACI International, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin
- Vector Training Systems, Inc.
- Diamond Visionics LLC
- Vector Training Systems, Inc.
Access this Report@ www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/465003
Table of Content:
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Key Findings of the Study
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET OVERVIEW AND TRENDS
3.2. Technological Advancements and Developments in R&D
3.3. Investment Analysis
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Framework
3.4.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2. Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.4.3. Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4. Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5. Competitive Rivalry Within the Industry
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL CIVIL AEROSPACE SIMULATION AND TRAINING MARKET, SEGMENTED BY SIMULATOR TYPE
- GLOBAL CIVIL AEROSPACE SIMULATION AND TRAINING MARKET, SEGMENTED BY AIRCRAFT TYPE
6.1. Rotary Wing
6.2. Fixed Wing
- GLOBAL CIVIL AEROSPACE SIMULATION AND TRAINING MARKET, SEGMENTED BY GEOGRAPHY
7.1. North America
7.1.1. United States
7.2. South America
7.3.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.4.1. United Kingdom
7.4.5. Rest of Europe
7.5. The Middle East & Africa
7.5.2. South Africa
7.5.3. Saudi Arabia
7.5.4. Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8.2. Market Share Analysis
8.3. Developments of Key Players
- KEY VENDOR ANALYSIS (Overview, Products & Services, and Strategies)
9.1. L-3 Communications Link Simulation & Training
9.2. Rockwell Collins
9.3. Advanced Simulation Corp.
9.4. Atlantis Systems Corp.
9.6. Boeing Training Systems and Support
9.7. CACI International, Inc.
9.8. Lockheed Martin
9.9. Vector Training Systems, Inc.
9.10. Diamond Visionics LLC
9.11. Vector Training Systems, Inc.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: