The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including enterprise applications, security services, IoT, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Japan.
ICT Investment Trends in Japan", presents the findings from a survey of 94 Japanese enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Japanese enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/464656
Through GlobalData's survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Japan.
The recovering global economy and appreciating exports helped Japanese economy advance for five straight quarters. Moreover, the gradual rise in GDP is leading to the marginal increase in ICT investments in the country.
Japanese enterprises are optimistic about investing in ICT, as they realize that adoption of technologies could help them increase their efficiency, visibility, and profitability.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2017 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Japanese enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Japanese enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, security services, IoT, and cloud computing
- Factors that are influencing Japanese enterprises’ investments in each technology category
- How Japanese enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Japanese enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Japanese enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
- Business objectives that Japanese enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Japanese enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
- Japan’s technological advancement is one of the key factors leading to its industrial development. In line with this, Japanese enterprises plan to continue investing the highest proportion of their ICT budgets in the core domains of hardware, software, and IT services.
- Japan boasts a history of unparalleled progress in hardware technology. Therefore, Japanese enterprises spent the highest proportion of their ICT budgets on hardware in 2016.
A similar trend is also expected in 2017 with enterprises planning to invest considerably in the hardware domain.
- The survey also finds that Japanese organizations are assigning greater importance to the business objective of increasing customer satisfaction and look for vendors that have some expertise in their industry.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…r-ict-investments
Reasons to access
- Understand how the Japanese enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Japanese enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Japanese enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise applications, security services, IoT, and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Japanese enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business objectives that Japanese enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...