The global white box server market is boosted by factors such as Low cost and high degree of customization, increasing adoption of white box servers among end users, growing number of data centers, rising adoption of open platforms such as Open Compute Project, Project Scorpio and more. The white box server market was valued at USD 4.59 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.6% between 2016 and 2022 to reach USD 14.43 billion by 2022. Report also provides white box server market share, size, growth, demand, and industry forecast to 2022.
- Agency -.
View more on this 167 pages report @ www.reportsnreports.com/reports/69…cast-to-2022.html
The white box server market expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022.
“ARM processors gaining attention in the white box server market”
Non-X86 servers include ARM processor-based, power processor-based, Itanium processor -based servers. Cloud servers require a significant amount of energy to keep running, and any technology that saves energy directly cuts down on costs.
An ARM-based server is one of the solutions for this concern; so many giant players are attracted to adopt ARM solutions for their clouds.
- Agency -.
“Linux operating systems to dominate the white box server market”
More stability, scalability, cost efficiency offer greater adoption of Linux servers among end users particularly data centers.
“APAC to be the fastest-growing market for the white box server during the forecast period”
The growth of the white box server market in APAC is attributed to the increasing presence of cloud service providers in APAC. Hong Kong and Singapore, being strategic locations for the white box server market, presence of giant players such as Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. (China), Tecent Holdings Ltd. (China), Baidu Inc. (China) which play an important role in the white box server market.
Also, players such as Facebook Inc. (U.S), Microsoft Corp. (U.S.), Amazon Web Services Inc. (U.S.), and Google Inc. (U.S.), among many others are increasing their presence in the APAC market which offers enormous opportunities in the white box server market in this region.
Break-up of the profiles of primary participants for the report has been given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 46%, and Tier 3 – 19%
- By Designation: C–Level Executives – 45%, Directors– 35%, and Others – 20%
- By Region: Americas - 24%, EMEA – 18%, and APAC –58%
The key players in the white box server market include Quanta Computer Inc. (Taiwan), Wistron Corporation (Taiwan), Inventec Corporation (Taiwan), Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd. (Taiwan), MiTAC Holdings Corp. (Taiwan), Celestica Inc. (Canada), Compal Electronics (Taiwan), Hyve Solutions (U.S.), Penguin Computing (U.S.), Servers Direct (U.S.), Stack Velocity Group (U.S.), Super Micro Computer Inc. (U.S.), Silicon Mechanics (U.S.), ZT Systems (U.S.), and so on.
Access copy of this report @ www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=693834
Objectives of the Study-
- To define, describe, and forecast the global white box server market segmented on the basis of processor, business type, form factor, operating system, and geography
- To describe components of the white box server
- To forecast the market size, in terms of value, for various segments with regard to main regions, namely, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the white box server market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets1 with respect to the individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the total market
- To provide an overview of the value chain in the white box server market and analyze market trends with the Porter’s five forces
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies2, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze the competitive developments such as joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, contracts, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches & developments, and R&D in the white box server market
Reasons to Access the Report:
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the market based on form factor, business type, processor, operating system, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the white box server market.
- The Porter’s five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the white box server market.
- The major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the white box server market have been detailed in this report.
- The report includes a detailed competitive landscape along with key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: